Luck

Perhaps it is only me, but when I am reading some stories on Wattpad, I can see how difficult it is to actually be popular on this website. A new book is showing up every day and it is very unlikely to see the new title in the Wattpad's recommended. I am ready to argue that most of the book is found by some sort of luck or a miracle. 

ANNECDOTE TIME:

My dear friend (she is my friend because of pity), posted a book recently. What is so interesting about it? When she told me about posting the first chapter, being the amazing friend that I am, decided to read it and perhaps like/vote for it. As she told me what the title is, I looked it up on this crazy website and I could not find it! Actually, to find this book I had to ask her for her nick and then look for the book when being on her profile. There was no way for me, nor for anyone else to bloody find it. It just drowned here.

No matter how many times I would type in the book title, it was never there. Instead, I had the pleasure to see thousands of books, which didn't even have the same title. 

BUT, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? HYMMMMMM?

As I actually care a little for this bunch of excited writers, who no matter what are trying to write the best book of their life, I will dedicate this book for every new writer.

Soon, you will be able to read some comments, reviews, criticism, advice and overall summary (including my opinion) about certain books.

In this way, I - and you lot too - will be able to make some books popular and allow others to discover some stories.

WHAT IS THE PLAN?

So, to DO what I am planning, I need some people to:

1. Give me an agreement to actually review their books.

2. Become my loyal volunteers.

3. Send me some books or advise me on what book to write about next.

4. Tell people about my book, so it could actually work.

5. Not drown myself.

I/WE SHELL REVIEW EVERY TYPE OF BOOK. NO RACISM - ESPECIALLY TOWARDS FANFIC.