Gift

The author of the story is LawADot, who probably has no idea about me reviewing this book, but tough luck I guess. 

Send a bucket of... toast.

A B C...

This unbelievable thing had to finally occur; therefore, here it is a review of a ROMANCE! Because we are not racist towards any genre of books!

I was dragging to review any book of this genre, as I am not the biggest fan of it; however, as soon as I met the first chapter of this story I knew that I can without no pretended positivity review a ROMANTIC story! 

THE SUMMARY

What I adore about this story is that it is not the typical love and kisses story. Moreover, after reading the first chapter in which there is shown the creepy, stalk-like nature of one of the main characters, showing that love is not always about red roses and wine. Seriously, if you (like me) don't particularly find your interest in such genre, this is a book for you!

The love described is rather unconventional and strange, but it allows the reader to relate to the character as it is easier to find similarities between the love described and real life. Especially because in most ROMANTIC books there is the same old, repetitive tedious style of a love story, which seem to be impossible in our wonderful reality.

To be honest, this might be the problem why I don't actually like ROMANTIC stories, as even reading them makes me feel less comfortable with real-life relationships, because of the overwhelming perfection in them.

YAOI

You call it boyxboy I call it yaoi. - Don't judge!

THE BEST SUMMARY OF THE STORY WILL  BE PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR:

"Blake has no friends. So when Ryder suddenly drops into his life, it seems like everything he's wanted. Granted, he didn't really ask for a whole lot. But when the complexity of companionship starts troubling Blake in ways he's never encountered, he finds himself in the middle of all the drama especially because Ryder is the cause of all of it."

Honestly, I did enjoy the story, because of the not exaggerated realism of it and the beautiful description of the struggles which the lovers had to face in order to be able to "celebrate" they love.

BONUS POINT:

I do like the way in which the whole book is structured. The paragraphs are clearly ordered and the context of them is also cleverly separated, making the book easier to absorb and understand. Nevertheless, the sentences are not boring, as they are not only starting with "I". (Thank God. - I mean Thank Satan.)

LAST WORD(S)

I strongly recommend that you read the story yourself. Honestly, it is well written and described, moreover I am sure that even if you don't particularly adore ROMANTIC books you will still enjoy reading this one. 

This book, as well as the clearly passionate author, deserves a shout-out. 

THE RATING

76 cups of hot chocolate (for the story) + 11 pillows (for the writing style) +1 cup of coffee (this means something)

PARISH ANNOUNCEMENTS! I see that more and more people are texting me themselves about reviewing their stories in the comment sections as well as in private messages. I am highly pleasured by it, therefore keep doing so! Also, I am sorry if I don't respond quickly enough, but unfortunately, I am quite busy currently, but I am trying to sort out everything. Be patient! I will respond! Furthermore, some of the people do not want a public review or don't want a public review only, if you are one of these people send me a message and I will write a personalised non-public review with a couple of bits of advice etc. 

Please give a shout-out for my book too, because this will help more people be able to hear about these amazing stories which I reviewed.