Chapter Five

Before we begin, the author wishes Happy Mother's Day! For this Chapter, the theme will all about Mother's. The author dedicated this chapter to all the mothers of the world, for which the author doesn't have one of his own.

A hand touches me softly and whispers to me, "I love you, my sweet child" and I close my eyes, waiting for the arrival of the next day. Her hand felt so warm and gentle. I feel like I'm a child still, but I'm older now, about to be an adult. I just want this feeling to last forever...

But the alarm of my stupid clock went off and let me tell you... I actually grabbed the clock and threw it out of my window and flipped the bird at it. Fuck it.

And that began my long ass day.

And the day I hate the most.

Family day...

More like family ass day.

Groaning, I grabbed the pillow of my bed and shoved my head to it. Today was the worst. I had to through this shit every year. I absolutely hate it!

See, each year, family of all animals, predator and prey, gather together to the central Zootopian park to, well you know have fun. The park has many activities, such as ball games and art contests, stuff like that. But to me, I'm more like a target for humiliation (you'll see why in a minute).

Since I didn't really have any family, other besides my guardians and friends, it was the most painful day of the year. I remember that when I was little, I hated family day so much that I wanted everyone to see how I felt. So I did some pretty stupid stuff: I vandalize many businesses since all the shops are closed, I pranked a lot family activities, like filling the football with too much helium. I burned trashcans and made homemade shit bombs and set them on people's house. I teepeed many houses also, especially Clawdia's. I stole signs from public places and switched them around. I tricked everyone to buy some rocks (what I'd did was I put rocks in product boxes, such as cool head phones and toys, put clear plastic wrap on them and heated the ends together by using a hand dryer machine that blow hot air), and lit an swimming pool on fire (don't ask me how).

But since I have been doing this year's, everybody got prepared. People would actually sit outside my apartment building and be armed with ammunition of their choosing. Last year it was actually rocks. I bet it'll be something worst.

And let me tell you, I was right.

#

I should have known that I was getting fired at by eggs this year. Last week, I saw people rushing out with a cart full of eggs. I sat outside of a super market, while being screamed at by managers. I remember one time that I was walking down a busy street and I saw a toy I wanted and everybody saw and backed away from me. The manager of that business saw me and actually punched me. I got up and tried to hold back tears. Everyone gave me the look and I yelled at them "What the hell do you all treat me like this?! Why!". I then ran off.

(author's note: No. 1: I love Naruto, OK? No. 2: I don't own Naruto.)

That day, I was truly hurt. I vowed that day to never let it show that I'm weak.

I wore my raincoat today, since today was day everybody knew that I'll be pranking and they would be raining down ammunition on me. I braced myself and I knew it was gonna be a long day.