Chapter Fifteen

I slammed the doors shut when I got to Ricki's place. I was getting sick and tired of him leaving me. Lately, he's been really out and I have always have to watch over Jessabella. It appears like he's been not taking care of her.

I've been wondering why. But I have been really upset. What boyfriend would leave his daughter and girlfriend, making his girlfriend worried?

And I was going to find out.

#

I had decided to spend the night at Ricki's, even though I promise Bogo that I'll stop. I think he's scared that I will pregnant, but I also theorized that he doesn't really like Ricki.

After putting Jessabella to sleep, I decided to go off and find Ricki. The last place I heard was that he was at a greenhouse. So I grabbed my car keys-well actually, the keys are not mine. There the keys to the ZPD's parking duty car, which I got to say is gotta be the most boring police job ever. Trust me, you're not going to see the future's best police officer getting stuck with a job like that.

So anyway, I grabbed the keys and drove off to the nearest greenhouses. The closet one was in the rainforest district. I knew it was gonna be awhile, but I just hope that I'll be back before morning.

Since winter was almost over, meaning that my winter break was almost over, the ice was beginning to thaw, making the rainforest even more wet. Plus, since the sun been warming up, not only will it be wet, but also humid.

I didn't know where the nearest greenhouse is, so I decided to ask someone for directions. I knew I could be most likely be killed, I am a rebel. So I knock on one guys door and heard a noise.

There, a black panther unlocked the door. I then gasped. This guy had a big scar on his left eye. Dang. But then, I felt something weird happened to me.

I felt like I was having a flashback. I felt like this was all too familiar with me, even though I wasn't there. What the hell is going on? I then saw a Red Fox walking down a bridge with a rabbit.

Nick and Judy? Is that them?

Then, the flashback ended. Or was it a flashback?

I quickly snapped out of it. I needed to move on.

I guess the panther dude was shocked too. Then, I saw a tear in his eye, which reminded me of Finnick, how I showed him the pen that day.

Then, I asked him if he knew where the nearest greenhouse was. He said he did and showed me where it was.

#

I had to say, this greenhouse must have been very hidden because it took me some long to find it. I have searched so long that I was about to give up, when I found that it was in front of me the whole damn time!

What the fucking hell!

I was pissed but at least I found it.

When I got to the door, I found it was open, which was surprising. I thought I needed something to get in, so I bought a crowbar with me just in case. But it turns out that I wouldn't be needing it.

But when I stepped in, the one I knew and loved so much became something else.

What I saw was...