Chapter Sixteen

Methyl (1R, 2R, 3S, 5S)-3-(benzoyloxy)-8-methyl-azabicyclo[3.2.1.] octane-2-carbonxylate.

The scientific name for Crack. Sure, that this drug goes by many names; it is also called Weed, Dope, and many names, but it is many called crack.

And I saw Ricki, growing it.

There, he was, making sure the plants were watered. I watched as he delicately touched the leaves and went on doing his own thing.

Then, I felt my Rage kicking in. My face was getting hotter as ever and I know that I was pissed.

He... He has been growing drugs! I wonder if he has permission to do this! Ricki, you mother fucker!

I went straight after him and grabbed him by the shoulder and sucker punched his ass. I know I couldn't handle myself but I didn't care.

He turned around to see my fist, which landed him a bloody nose that ruined his shoes.

"What the hell, Ricki! Why are you growing drugs? Why are you doing this? Why?"

He then got himself up and went to catch his breath. "Violet?", he said, looking shocked.

"Yeah it's me!"

"Why are you here?"

"I'M HERE TO GET ON YOUR CASE ON WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HERE GROWING YOUR DRUGS AND LEAVING ME ALONE WITH JESSABELLA, MAKING BOTH OF US SCARED!"

Then, he explained.

#

Ricki had a girlfriend. One day, they went to a party and got drunk. They...well, let's say they had some alone time. Later on, They both learned that Ricki's girlfriend was pregnant with Jessabella. Since Ricki's girlfriend's pare to were abusive to her, she ran off with Ricki and they went to start a new life. Ricki joined a gang while Ricki's girlfriend did "Odd Jobs". Then, Ricki's girlfriend died right after Jessabella was born, leaving Ricki to raise Jessabella alone. Ricki wanted what was best for Jessabella so he decided to grow drugs secretly.

And it just made me pissed.

Then, I did something I would never ever thought I would be able to do.

"I'm so sorry, Violet. I didn't want this to happen! Please forgive me! I'll make it up to you, somehow! Ple-"

"Ricki, we're done."

"What?"

"Ricki, we're done. I mean it. I'm breaking up with you."

He looked dumbfounded. I know he was. Then, I walked out of the door. He tried to chase after me but I didn't want to see him ever again. I had it with him.

Then, as I exited the door, I heard a scream. It sounded like Ricki. You'll probably thinking it's him crying but it sounded like him in pain.

I went straight back in and saw a puddle of guts, fur and bones. Blood leaked out of what's left of Ricki. And what I saw, horrified me.

Next to the Ricki's remains, was a black coat.