-7-

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. It was about eleven thirty, but that was usual for me on the weekends. The first thing I did was text Ava.
_____

Me: hey babe lets go shopping

Ava: sure!

Me: yay! I can pick you up in 30?

Ava: yeah i'll be waiting!

Me: see ya soon

_____

"Get in loser, we're going shopping," I called out as she walked out of her house. She laughed and jumped in the car. It was an overcast day, but I had hope we might see a little bit of sun at some point. I took her to the mall, and I was excited to find her a whole new wardrobe. I wanted to see her out of her comfort zone and help build her confidence.

"I love shopping!" Ava announced, she was so upbeat and bubbly, and her smile was infectious.

"C'mon, lets go, where do you want to go first?" I asked.

"I don't really know..." She said, so I dragged her to one of my favorite stores. The first outfit I pulled out was pair of light wash jeans and a tight pink v-neck crop top. I also forced her to wear a white bralette, so you could see the lacy straps poking out under the top. She walked out and seemed a little uncomfortable, but I had mostly stayed true to her style and picked out something girly.

"I dunno... It's a bit tight," she said warily.

"Everything's cuter when it's tight. Then people can see how gorgeous your curves are!" I said, and she blushed. I picked out some shoes, some jeans, a plethora of tops, but my very favorite thing was a gorgeous dress. It was deep plum purple, a color that looked phenomenal on Ava, and it was tight to every inch of her body. The back was low with straps criss-crossing down. It had a halter neckline, that was very high, but the dress overall was short, with the hemline barely reaching mid-thigh. I gave her a pair of fairly short black suede heels with a strap around the ankle. She looked gorgeous. Her ass looked great too. I made her do a spin and caught a couple of guys in the store staring.

"Damn! Ava you look stunning!" I said, and she blushed deeper than I had ever seen before.

"You really think?" She asked.

"Of course!"

"I dunno... It's kind of tight, and I'm not sure how I feel about how short it is... or the back..."

"Ava, it looks adorable! Why does it make you uncomfortable?"

"I don't know. I guess I just don't look like the typical Instagram model who could pull something like this off."

"So? You look better. And your ass is actually real..." I said and she laughed a little.

"Ava, you are stunning. You have some of the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen in my life, a stunning complexion, your freckles literally give me life, and I would KILL for your boobs. Don't be upset that everyone looks different. Be happy that you look like you. Because the you I see right now is goddamn delicious!" I said.

She looked in the mirror again.

"If you don't feel comfortable you don't have to wear it. But you are worth more than what you see in the mirror, and I want you to remember that. We're at an age where we can take risks and be wild. What does it matter what people think? You won't know these people in a year anyways. This dress was made for you. But maybe that's a future you too, and that's okay," I said. But she smiled at me.