17. I Can Count On You

"Felicity, I hope that you are paying attention to the lesson," Miss Bustier asked.

"Sorry, Miss, could you please repeat the question?" Felicity asked.

"Ok but next time please make sure that you are listening" Miss Bustier said. "Why does the colour mention in the line of the text on the board match how the person is feeling"

"Green is the colour of most leaves and plants. It's also seen as being the colour of life and nature. The text is talking about a garden, maybe the writer wants us to feel calm." Felicity said.

"That's a good answer, Felicity" Miss Bustier said.

***

After the lesson, the students had PE and Study Hall. During Study Hall, Felicity had her extra French Lesson. She was doing well and had picked up the language really quickly. Marinette and Alya had been a great help. Nathaniel even offered to help Felicity with some of the extra work as well. Over the past few months, Felicity and Nathaniel had started to develop a good friendship but Felicity wasn't sure if Nathaniel thought they were more than just friends. She only saw Nathaniel as a friend at the moment.

The rest of the school day wasn't very eventful unless you count watching Chloe get sent to the principal's office for making rude comments about students work. Nathaniel waited for Felicity after class. He only did that if he wanted to talk about something. It was then that Felicity remembers that he had asked her to hang out with him and get ice cream.

"Hi, Felicity. Are you still coming to my house?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yeah, My mum said that I have to back before seven tho, so maybe we could get the Ice Cream first" Felicity suggested.

"Sure. I don't mind. We can eat it on the way back" Nathaniel said. Felicity smiled. She enjoyed spending time with Nathaniel.

Felicity and Nathaniel soon found themselves walking back to Nathaniel's house with Ice Cream cones in their hands. Felicity had mint choc chip and Nathanial had strawberry.

****

Nathaniel's room was full of his sketches and artwork. One of the walls, there was a whole section with sketches of Ladybug, Chat Noir and Wolfette.

"Wow these drawings are amazing," Felicity said.

"Thank you, Felicity. Your one of the first people to see them like this. I never put them up on the walls before. I didn't think they were good enough. I even got Akumatized because someone made fun of my work" Nathaniel said.

"Oh, What happened?" Felicity asked.

"I don't really remember much, like most people but when I was saved by Ladybug, I was in Chloe's room for some reason," Nathaniel said.

"I take it that you are a big fan of the superheroes," Felicity said.

"Yeah. Ladybug is amazing, she's so brave. She used to be my favourite hero until Wolfette showed up. I love how cool she looks in the outfit and the hair reminds me of yours" Nathaniel said. Felicity blushed.

"Really?" Felicity said.

"Yeah," Nathaniel said.

Felicity wanted to tell Nathaniel about her secret but she had made a promise to Ladybug that she wouldn't tell anyone else.

"I happen to be friends with Wolfette," Felicity said. "I could ask her to sign one of your pictures"

"You would do that for me?" Nathaniel asked.