19. Strange Journal

It was Saturday morning and Felicity spent most of the morning in bed. She had gone on patrol last night and didn't get back until the early hours of the morning. Being with Ladybug on the same rooftop were they reviled their identities to each other made Felicity think about something that Ladybug's Kwami Tikki told her about the Wolf Miraculous not being part of the original set. It belonged to another group of miraculous and no one knew where to find them.

Felicity got up and had a quick shower, she then put her clothes on.

"Are you planning on going somewhere?" Rikki asked.

"Yeah, I want to talk to that man who gave me the miraculous box at the antique shop. He must know something about how it got there"

"Felicity, you can't do that. This man probably has no idea that my miraculous was in the box." Rikki said.

"I wasn't going to mention anything about the miraculous. I only wanted to find out if he knows anything about it or where he found it" Felicity said.

"Ok. Please be careful. We don't want to put anybody else in danger. Hawkmoth could use them as leverage" Rikki said.

"I understand," Felicity said. "Come on"

Felicity opened her bag and allowed Rikki to fly in.

In the kitchen, her parents sat at the table drinking coffee.

"Morning Mum and Dad," Felicity said.

"Morning Felicity. Are you going somewhere?" Her dad asked.

"I'm just going for a walk," Felicity said.

"Ok then. Don't stay out too long. You have to look after Teddy later on. Your father is taking me out for dinner" Her Mum said.

"See you later," Felicity said as she left the apartment

***

Felicity walked along the streets of Paris until she came to the ally way that she remembered walking down last time. The shop was at the end of the ally way. "Harvey's Antiques"

"This is the place," Felicity said.

"Looks strange if you ask me," Rikki said as he took a quick look.

Felicity didn't move for a few minutes, she looked at the shop. Should she go in or should she listen to what Rikki said and forget it. In the end, she pushed to door open and walked inside.

"Hello," Felicity said as she looked around the shop. Nobody answered for a few minutes.

"Hi, Welcome to Harvey's Antiques. Can I help you?" someone said. Felicity turned around and found herself looking at a girl. The girl had short brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles on her cheeks.

"I'm looking for someone. I came in here a few weeks ago." Felicity said.

"Oh, you must be looking for my Grandfather," The girl said.

"Grandad, someones looking for you"

"Coming"

Felicity waited for a few minutes and then the man that she had seen on the day that she moved to Paris came down the stairs.

"Hello," The man said.

"Hi, I don't know if you remember me but I came here a few months ago and you gave me a strange box" Felicity started.

"Oh, yes. I remember you" The man said. "Was there something wrong with it?"

"No, there was nothing wrong with it. I wanted to ask if you know anything about where it came from. The design interested me. I did some research but I couldn't find anything" Felicity said.

"I don't know much about it. My late wife found it a few years before she passed away." The man said.

"Did she open it?" Felicity asked.

"If she did then she never told me about it," The man said. "Actually, I might have something for you. My wife was a historian and she recorded all her findings in a journal, I've never been interested in it. You can have it if you want"

"Oh, no Sir. I couldn't do that." Felicity said.

"I insist that you take it, young lady," The man said. "I have a strange feeling that you will need it at some point"

"Ok. If you are sure about it" Felicity said.

The man went upstairs and came back a few minutes later, carrying an old looking book. The front was brown and had sketches of different objects.

"Thank you," Felicity said as she left the shop.

***

When Felicity got home, she told her parents that she had homework to do and that she didn't want to be disturbed. She took the journal out of her bag and started to look through it.

"There is nothing about the box anywhere in the journal," Felicity said.

"Maybe she never got a chance to write about it," Rikki said as he looked at the journal. "Wait, what's that?"

"This page fell out. I must have missed it" Felicity said. "It's a picture of the miraculous box along with some other symbols. One looks like a wolf head, the other seems to be an owl, I can't figure out what the other two are tho"

Felicity continued to look it and found a date and location.

24th April 1960, North London, England

Underneath the date was some writing.

"Object: A box with Chinese symbols on next to a scroll with symbols and pictures that seem to represent animals. The scroll has been donated to the London Museum."

"Ok, so that only tells us that whoever found it lived in London at the time, meaning if there are any other miraculous around then they would be in England."

"Maybe. I don't know. Tikki is telling you the truth when she told you about the miraculous that don't belong the same group as the Ladybug and Black Cat." Rikki said. "There's nothing much that we can do about anyway"

"I wasn't planning on doing anything," Felicity said. "I only wanted to see if the man's wife was a previous user of your miraculous"

"Nope that last time I had a holder the year was 1909," Rikki said. "That entry is from the 1960s"

"Oh," Felicity said as she put the page back in the journal. "Well, its time for me to watch Teddy anyway. We will have to continue this talk later"