what should i do..

so when he walked away shuting the door behind him i was walkin torwrads the door and walking down the stairs i bumped into this girl she was really preety she had black hair and hazel eyes and she was wearing a cute short black dress i looked at her and said " im sorry it was my fualt" and she said " no it was my fualt i shouldnt be walking While looking at my phone cause who knows who ill bump in to" we both laughed and she said " im zoey" i smiled and said " really thats my name too" and we both giggled and i said " were twinzess"  and she said " ya we are"  and she said " were gonna be great friends" and i said " ya we are" so i said " heres my number text me when ever you wanna hang out best friend" and she said " okay bestie" and then this other girl walked up to us and said " heyy zoey" zoey looked at her then she got all exited and said " oh my fucking god kattie i missed you i hvnt seen you in two weeks" they hugged and then they pulled apart and zoey said " kattie this is zoey, zoey this is kattie"  and i said " hi nice to meet you" and she said " nice yo meet you too" but then I had to say " umm im srry but i have to go then she said " okay it was nice to meet you bye see you next time" i gave her and zoey a hug and then i just walked away then i saw rachel and i told her to take me home and she said okay so we walked out the house and we were looking for the car but then i felt someone twirl me around and when i looked up it was austin and i said " let me go i just told you get off me like 5 mins ago." Austin looked at me very seriously and said " Zoey i'm very sorry for everything i'm sorry for calling you a slut and a bitch and everything wrong i did will you forgive me?" I had to sit there and think he gave me his number i told him "I'll text you when i make my decision okay? but i have to leave bye Austin." I gave him a hug and Rachel then drove me home. I got home then my mom asked me "Zoey You left? For how long?" I responded "Yes and For 3 hours." My mom was drunk like usual it's what ever I'm used to it she's been like that since I was younger. I go up to my room and put my phone on the charger because it died as soon as i got home. The phone finally got charged enough to where it would turn on so it turned on and i called Austin and told him "I forgive you Just don't call me names and abuse me ever again or it will be all hell raised for you trust and believe." He said "Okay and get dressed i'm going to bring you to the movies so be ready beautiful." Then he hung up so i quickly grabbed my pink crop top and black skinny jeans with my black and pink Jordans. I then go outside and see Austin has pulled up i got in the car and we went to the movies and we are watching a scary movie I don't like scary movies i get scared easily. I told Austin "Does it have to be a scary movie i get way to scared." He said "Yes because you'll love it i promise." After the movies he brings me to his house and puts me in the room i was staying in and he came in and closed and locked the door behind him... I'm Thinking What Should I Do..?