After The Proposal

so me and Austin stayed at a hotel in Disneyworld with Brownie. It's the 4th of July so later on in the night were gonna go out on the balcony and watch the fireworks and kiss. i said wanted to shout i Love you baby to the world Austin looks at her and whsipers "I love you", i asked "Why did you whisper it?" Austin said "Because your my world. I love you with all my heart to the moon and back." Zoey said " Awee I love you too. But im tired im going to bed goodnight baby." Austin followed me into the room. Eventually we had fell asleep and in the middle of the night Austin hears strange noises so he goes to check it out the strange squeaking noise and creeking sound was coming from the door for the bathroom... Austin inspected the whole hotel room for a burglar , mice or anything that would cause the door to do those sound he didn't find anything only a squeaky door hinge and an open window that was blowing the wind on the door. In the morning i was awake first so i had to wake up Austin i got brownie and all my things together and ready to go home... Austin was finally ready to go home so we went home. When we arrived to our house i dropped on the floor  and fainted.

Austin's POV

i saw her faint so i called the ambulance and i was worried because of her and the baby, when the abulance got here  they took her and i also went with them...

Austin's POV 

  Shortly later Zoey found herself waking up in the hospital. The doctor enters the room and tells Zoey "When you fainted Austin here brought you to the hospital he told me what happened but did you know fainting isn't good for the baby?" Zoey looked and said why not? The doctor said "When you faint while your standing you fall either on your stomach and hurt ot kill the baby or you land on your back and hurt your back badly so it isn't safe for you or the baby . Luckily the baby is fine." i  entered the room and kissed Zoey and asked her if she's okay.Zoey looked up at me and asked if she can go home so we waited for there discharge paper and then we left. Zoey and me got home and Zoey had the biggest smile ever because the house was clean and Zoey got everything that was missing back ( I bought her the same exact things) Zoey gave me the biggest hug and kiss we ever had. I told her what he did she was so happy words can't even describe how she was but she had this really big smile on her face.