Kidnapped Again...

After I think he tells me Zoey you're not leaving I am kidnapping you again and i will explain everything in 1 hour i'm going to sneak into your window at your house and grab everything...  1 hour later Austin comes back with all of my things like he said then he told me "Zoey I kidnapped you this time because your mom is constantly drunk and when your sleeping she abuses you.. That's why you always have marks you don't know how it got there and also every night your dad tries to rape you but your drunk mother saves you everytime." I looked up at Austin in shock at first i didn't believe him but then i put the ieces together he wasn't lying I then stood up and gave him a big long hug and i started crying when we were hugging and he quietly whispered "Zoey your safe with me I love you." I was thinking if i should say it back I then said "Austin I love you too you just saved me from rape and abuse your a life saver." Later on that night I can't sleep so i'm just laying there and go on my phone and see my mom and dad texted me saying "You stupid bitch your never allowed to come back i hope you die you dirty whore we disclaim you, you are no longer our daughter bye zoey marie rodriguez ." I sat there and cried then Austin ran into the room and asked me "What Happened?." So i told him he then said "Pick your head up princess your tiara is falling". That lit up my whole night I finally fell asleep.