Things Changed...

The next morning i woke up and Austin was gone so i tried calling him. He didn't answer... i got scared and drove to look for him i drove everywhere but i never found him.. i starts panicing. So i decided to go home and just waited and waited... Austin finally came home but it was 3:57am and i asked him if he was okay because his eyes were red.  i asked him if another vampire thing had happened and said no. then i  asked him "Austin are doing drugs? without telling? Did you forget i'm pregnant with your daughter? Do you ever think of me when your out? Austin stopped her from asking questions and he yells "Bitch shut the fuck up Like damn i don't give a fuck at this moment damn don't talk to me." i stated to cry and i ran to bed and locked the bedroom door and fell asleep.

Austin'sPOV

Meanwhile i was crying because im scared im gonna lose my whole world my own girl and the first girl i ever cared for and  my daughter that isn't born yet.........................

Zoey's POV 

The next morning i woke up, Austin immediately ran up to me and said "Baby about last night I was out with Alex and I was getting a tattoo done and Alex shot a needle of heroin in me. I didn't know what happened until he told me today. I didn't mean to yell at you either that was the drugs. Your my world I love you and the baby i promise i won't do it again. Please forgive me baby." i thought to my self for a minute and i forgave him i but told him "This better not happen again I want us to keep the baby I love this baby well i should say I love our daughter Krystal Marie Rodriguez-Mahone and this baby can come out any time now (Zoey is 9 months pregnant) I love you Austin." Austin said "I love you too." then me and austin started  Kissing... Later on that night my water broke so we went go to the hospital the were there for approxmiately 9 hours before she had the baby but at 3:22am April 23,2014 Baby K was born.

A few days go by and we are able to go home..