Chapter One

MAIN CHARACTER ABOVE ( @ lexiewilsonxo on instagram)

          "That'll be 6.95$ ma'am..." I shuffled through my bag attempting to find all the change I had. This morning I ran around the house looking for any lost money because that's how poor I really am.

          I was only trying to get a few items I needed. A banana, because I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. Tampons because I'm fucking female, and cigarettes because I have issues.

        "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but could you just put the banana and the cigarettes back... I don't have enough." I was really contemplating just getting some tampons from my mom back at home because I really needed those cigarettes. It's sad because I was already addicted to them and I just turned 18. But... I guess I need those tampons. Fucking female ugh.

        I paid for my tampons and sighed as I walked out the door. Why did I have to be so droopy recently? Every day was the same. I woke up, went to school, came home (more hell) and repeated. I just need something to change. Someone who can change me for the better.

          I know that things wont though. Especially since I don't do anything about it. I sat around everyday accepting my boring fate. I know that I won't be anybody. I'm just another citizen that isn't worth anything. Except most people have someone who cares for them. I didn't.

          I felt someone tap my shoulder. The man handed me a bag and smiled ear to ear at me. "I thought you'd probably want this. Since you... couldn't afford it." He chuckled.

          I took the bag from him. He watched me as I looked inside.

          "I'm Ceece, by the way." He held his hand on the back of his neck as he looked down at the ground.

          "I-I can't take this... I don't deserve it haha." I tried handing him back the bag. He didn't let me. "No really, I really appreciate it but you don't need to spend your money on me."

          He shook his head. "You don't deserve it? The fact that your appreciative enough to say you don't want me to spend my money on you makes me certain that I made the right decision." He pushed my hand back. "Sometimes you've just gotta do good, y'know? This worlds too fucked up." He laughed looking at me again.

          "At least let me pay you back. Here, I'll put my number in your phone." I said.

          "You don't need to pay me back, but I'll sure take your number." He winked at me.

          CEECE'S POV

          I opened my phone and handed it to her. I'm happy that I did this. I really hope I made her day and didn't scare her away. She seemed unrealistically beautiful and it dawned on me. I know the rest of the guys would want to meet her. I already know what Ashley is going to say.

         -Oooooo Ceece who is this you're bringing into the studio.-

          My intentions weren't what they seemed though. I wasn't Andy. Andy's the lead singer of the band I was in. He was really a player and his goal was always to be pleasured In the end.         

          I really hope she didn't fall for him.

*
*
*
          "The names Jade, by the way." She smiled with a tint of blush to her face. "Thank you again, it really means a lot." She pushed her hair behind her ear.

          "Promise to see me again?" I asked, raising my eyebrows smiling.

          "Promise." She held out her pinky and we both laughed  simultaneously.

          And then we exchanged our goodbyes. I signed as she smiled and walked away from me.

          I really... hope she doesn't fall for Andy...

*
*
*
          JADE'S POV

          Well that was very lovely. He... was very lovely. I touched my face. I felt like I was burning up. Was I... blushing? Please don't tell me I was blushing that whole time. I ran to my car immediately turning it on blasting the condition on the highest setting. I don't think I would be this hot if I was just blushing. But it could be possible. I must be bright red. I put my car in drive and turned on my station. The woman spoke.

          "And here we have Andy Biersack, the lead singer of the newly popular band 'Black Veil Brides' Tell me Andy, what do you think of your fans? Andy: I think they're absolutely insane. I wanna get to know them more. We'll be around town tonight popping in and out of a few bars to celebrate our successes. Come and hang if you like us. Radio Lady: You heard it here folks, if you want to meet Andy and some of the other band members, check your local bars... you just might run into them. And here we have their hit single, The Legacy."

         And then the heavy guitars and drums came on. "Holy shit, the drummer was amazing! I'd love to meet them, they sound so cool!" I thought to myself, tapping my feet in rhythm with the chorus.

          I'd just have to wait until tonight then.