Seven minutes... What could go wrong?

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the long wait... I hope this chapter will satisfy you!

Requested by: _chill_pill_

---------------------

"BRING IT ON! I'LL FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND WIN!!!"

Ah another day, another day.

"YOU WANNA GO HOT SHOT?"

"BRING IT ON SNOW CONE!"

Fairy Tail was as rowdy as ever. Chairs were sailing, tables were flying, magic was everywhere. Ah, exceeds were soaring too.

Erza sighed. (Bet you didn't see that coming XD)  What she would give to make those two get along. It was SO obvious how much they like each other. Boys will just be boys, thinking with their muscles, being dense and maybe just being stupid. Then again... Erza smiled as she ate her strawberry shortcake. I wouldn't change this for the world.

"SHUT UP YOU BLUMBERING IDIOTS! YOU GUYS ARE INTERRUPTING MY PEACE!"

"Oi Gramps! You ain't doing anything important! I'm sure you are just looking at those pervy magazines yours again. What do you call those? Umm garbage? Trash?" Natsu trailed off, fingers hooking onto his chin as he pretended to think of a perfect word.

"How dare you! You don't know the meaning of true entertainment! Those magazines are art! Bestowed upon my sinful self, it has showed me the way to a better future, it is not garbage!"

"Yeah yeah..."

Erza chuckled to herself as she watched the scene unfold. This is my family... What a bunch of idiots.

Erza stood as she clapped her hands together. "Enough fighting you two! Master today is a wonderful day out. Maybe the whole guild can do something together."

"I agree!" Mira voiced as she smiled happily. Mira then grinned evilly. This will be the perfect chance to get my ships together! Turning back to her cheerful innocent self, she said "Let's play truth or dare!"

"What?!" Various voices echoed in disbelief at the suggestion. "Why that game?"

"Come one it will be fun!" Mira giggled, walking over to Erza. "Are you telling me that my idea is stupid?" An evil ominous aura overtook her still smiling face.

Sweat rolled down everyone's faces as they vigorously shook their heads, especially the boys. They would like to keep their family jewels thank you very much.

Well.... all except one idiot apparently.

"WHAT?!!!! Why that?! I don't want to play that stupid game, let's just brawl instead!" Natsu cried in indignation as he waved his fists around, ignoring the crazy movements of his guild mates trying to signal something. Hey, if they wanted to act crazy, don't include him!

Mira's sweet angelic face was soon upon him as her menacing aura engulfed the room. Almost every single fairy was thinking the same thing.

It was nice knowing you Natsu.

"Natsu..." Mira spoke sweetly, maintaining her smile that seemed to become more threatening by the second. "Could you repeat that? I think I didn't hear you correctly."

Natsu cowered in fear, sweating bullets as his eyes darting left and right to try and find a way out of situation. "Uhhhh..."

"Now now Mira." A armor plated hand landed on her shoulder. "I think your idea is great. And EVERYONE will play. Got it?" Titania's eyes stared straight at Natsu while she punctuated her every word.