Sacrifice

Hey everyone. This chapter will be when Gray and Natsu are in the underworld (randomly) and are finding a way to get out. Hope you enjoy~
——————

Narrator's POV

Pants filled the air as Natsu and Gray raced to find the exit of hell itself. Thunderous footsteps, accompanied by low growls, echoed down the seemingly never-ending cave-like maze, signaling that they were being followed.

"God dammit, where is the stupid exit?!"

"If we knew where it was we wouldn't be running around this maze like headless chickens now would we?!"

"Shut up you damn ice princess! You're the one who got us into this mess the first place!"

"Me?! You were the one who broke the seal on the opening with your stupid flames and jumped right into the stupid hole! Who the hell does that?!"

"Got a problem with that you freaking popsicle?!"

"If you didn't notice you damned flame brain we already have a problem! A HUGE one at that!"

As the two continued to bicker among themselves, a significant increase in the volume of the growls following them could be heard.

"Their gaining on us dammit! We have to find the exit. Fast!"

"What do you think we've been doing you perverted stripper? Prancing around the place while holding a sign saying 'eat me'?!"

"Damnit Natsu this is not the time to be arguing!"

As they were literally running for their lives while rounding a corner, a hideous black creature with shredded wings and gleaming red eyes launched at Gray. It bared its razor sharp teeth, awaiting for the glorious moment where they sink into Gray's succulent flesh-

"Ice-make Hammer!"

Or maybe not.

Poor creature (not really) was crushed and turned into black dust instantly.

"Damn those stupid creatures"

Man were they cursing a lot today.

"Come on Gray hurry up!"

"I'm trying!"

"Well try harder!"

Poor Gray :C

"Hold up."

"Gray what are you-"

"Ice-make wall!"

A wall of thick ice appeared and surrounded the corner, blocking the passage.

"Great job Gray! Now they can't get to us."

"Not yet hot head. They can still break down the wall. Come on we have to keep moving."

Time skip to sometime later~

"Hey look I see the light!"

"It's the exit! Come one let's g-"

Just as he said that another hideous creature
jumped onto Gray's back, clawing at him.

"You stupid piece of shit, get off of me!"

"Hey! Get away from Gray! Fire dragon's iron fist!"

A screech was heard as the creature dissolved into dust.

"Heh, that will show them."

Gray groaned as he got up. A deep scratch across his back could be seen dripping with blood.