A lady's revenge (Lesbian)

Sitting in my bed I found myself again crying. This was the 10th time in my life that a heartless girl broke my heart into millions of pieces.. For the 10th time in my life I had fallen in love with a cheater, a liar and a hearless bitch..

I was a good woman, I always took care of my girlfriend, I was faithful, I would do little things for her, I would show her how much she meant to me, I was even good in bed and I was willing to try whatever my girlfriend wanted. But it wasn't enough for those jerks, in the last 6 years of my life I had been bawling my eyes out over stupid bitches that didn't appreciate me...

But I wasn't having that anymore, its time for them to know what it feels like to be heart broken, to be dissapointed and to feel like shit for weeks.

I know that they say Karma will get them but I'm not going to wait for it to happen, I will get my own revenge....

**********************

"Jasmine!! Jasmine!!"

i heard my best friend Samantha calling me fom the other side of the store, Sam is a beautiful girl, she has white milky skin, full lips, long dark brown hair and blue eyes, plus she has a 'to die for' type of body. She has been my best friend since I was 7 and she has been the one that helped me go trough every painful break up in my life.

"What is it Sam?" I said as I approached her.

"I found the perfect outfit for your 'devious plan'" she said as she handed me the dress.

Sam totally agreed of my plan and she was helping me with it. My plan was to seduce each one of my exes and when I had them vulnerable, I would show them the real meaning of pain..  

"O.M.G.! I love it,!" I said as I grabbed the dress

it was a low cut sexy black dress and I was definately going to try it on.

After I stripped off my clothes, I put the black dress on, it hugged my curves perfectly,

I looked at myself in the full lenght mirror and I was impressed on how sexy I looked. I was a sexy woman, I had curves in all the right places, I was about 5'3, my perfect black hair hung on my shoulders, and I have light brown skin, whenever i went to a place I would get checked out a lot, people would litterally stop whatever they were doing just to check me out,  that's how sexy I am...

*****************************************

I sat on my couch waiting impatiently for the knock on the door, I was going to go out with the first girl on my list of exes:

1: Sarah; Sarah is the most good looking stud I have ever dated. She has the 'flyest swag'. She always has her dark brown hair in draids which I thought was so sexy. She has caramel looking skin and she has a sixpack, but her sexiest feature is probable her smile, she smiles and literally girls throw themselves at her.

*** Knock, knock, knock***

"Oh my Gosh, she is here" I whispered to myself, I cheked myself out in the mirror and smiled, a cocky smile.. "Let's get my plan to work" I said to myself.

I sighed then opened the door and there was Sarah, looking sexy as ever. She had black baggy jeans, a white t-shirt and a white snapback with the words 'Obey' in it.

She smiled then gave me a kiss on the check and said "You look sexy as hell!"

God I swear if she smiles at me like that again I will forget about my plan and have my way with her.

"Look who's talking Ms.ImSuperSexy" i said with a laugh

she chuckled "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah let me just close the door"

"Damn" i thought as i turned around to put the lock on my door "Its been 6 years and she still looks hot"

I turned back around and saw Sarah eyeing my body hungrily, as if she wanted to rip all of my clothes and have her way with me right there.

"Maybe this is going to be easier than I thought" I said in my mind as we walked towards her car. Her car was a black mustang GT, it was a nice ride.

She opened the door for me, I sat and then she closed the door and ran back to the driver's seat.

We sat in silence for a few minutes but the silence started to get awkward so I decided to speak up

"so Sarah do you have any girlfriend yet"

"Actually, yeah I have a couple"

"How many do you have"

"3" she said with a big grin on her face

"Then why did you accept to come with me"

"Cause you're sexy and I know you want me as much as I want you"

I smiled then I leaned in and kiss her, she welcomed the kiss and our tounges started to dance around together, after a few minutes of making out, I pulled out from the kiss

"Let's go to you apartment" i said to her in a sexy way.

"I knew it, let's go"

the rest of the ride we were silent but the sexual tension between us was pretty obvious.

We got to her aparment building in less than 15 minutes, as we got there we rushed to her apartment, her apartment was 1C so we didn't need to take an elevator.

She opened the  door and grabbed me from my waist, we looked like teenagers about to have our first time. But I was still on with my plan...

When we reached her bed, she got on top of me but then I pushed her off

"What the f-"

I interrupted "i want you to cover your eyes and wear this handcuffs"

She had a big grin on her face "Wanna do freaky shit huh?"

"Just do as I say" I said seductively

and she did, she put the handcuffs on and covered her eyes, I lay her on the bed and kissed her neck, she started breathing heavily and I could tell she was enjoying the hell out if it.

I tied her feet to the end of the bed and I could see a big grin on her face.

"Why did you hurt me Sarah?" I said

her face went blank "Wh-what are you talking about?"

her face to me was priceless "You have no idea the pain you and your little games put me through, but tonight you'll be paying it all back"

"Bu-but that was a long time ago I-I'm sorry"

Stupid bastard did she really thought I was going to accept her apology? did she really thought I was just going to randomly contact her after all this years to just be her sex toy? if she did then she was really wrong...

"It's cute how you are stuttering, I can tell your scared"

"FUCK YOU!" she shouted "What the fuck is wrong with you? Let me go, you have no idea who you are messing with"

I slided a small knife i was carrying in my purse around her neck, barely touching her

"You should be scared" I whispered "This is probably going to be your worse night ever"

"Please don't do anything crazy" she begged

"Honey you're getting your Karma back, you need to feel every single inch of pain that I suffered when you played on me, you thought what you did was in the past and now I was going to be your sex toy? Well you were wrong."

"Wh-what do I-I have to do for y-you to let me go?" she kept stuttering

Good I had her just where I wanted her.

Sarah the first girl on my list and also my first love, the girl that show me what being heart broken was, was now laying on her own bed, the bed where we made love so many times, was now vulnerable and I could do with her whatever I pleased...

****************************************************

First chapter done!! woo I'm excited about this book :D chapter two will be uploaded in a few days c: