chapter 3

I tried to calm myself down before opening the door. I didn't know what the hell was doing a police officer in front of that door but I needed to act normal..

I opened the door slowly

"Hello officer, how can I help you?" I said

he looked at me suspiciously and stay quiet for several minutes

..

"Hi, I'm officer James.. I came to see Sarah Daniels"

I chuckled nerviously "um is she in troubles?"

"No! I'm her step brother I came to check up on her"

"Oh hi, well I'm Sarah's girlfriend and she is very sick right now"

"Ok cool I wanna see her"

"Uh no I mean uh is a contagious disease that's why no one can see her"

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I'm also a um nurse"

"Hmm right. I will come later have a nice day"

"Yeah you too"

he turned around and left, I closed the door quickly

"What the fuck was that Jasmine? Her girlfriend? really?" Samantha said annoyingly

"Uh what's your problem Sam?"

"Nevermind go get the other bitches"

I stared at her for a few seconds

"Uh-huh okay"

I took my purse, looked at Sam one more time and then left

*********************************************************

I was in Sarah's car, waiting for my next victim. This time I wanted to do something different, something more risky..

My next victim was a special case because she was bisexual and she had a husband now...

3. Natasha : Natasha was a very cute girl she had dark brown skin, full lips, dimples in her cute cheeks, she was very curvy, and most of the time she had her hair up in a messy bum. she was about 5'6, but what I loved about her was her natural green eyes, they made a perfect mix with her tone of skin.

.....

I waited in front of Dominick's restaurant which was a family dinner. There she was with her ugly ass husband and her two kids..

I know I know she has kids and I shouldn't take their mom away like that but guess what? those kids weren't even hers she adopted them.. so I wasn't going to do something bad or maybe just a little...

I decided to call Natasha's phone

"Hello?"

"Hi is me Jasmine, hey I wanted to know if you could help me out with something I'm outside Dominick's restaurant and I need your help"

"Oh great I'm in here too I'll come out in a second"

"Cool talk to you later" 

I hanged up and smile deviously

she was coming out of the restaurant and I got out of my car and waved at her

she crossed the street and came and hug me

"Hi it's been a while" I said

"I know so what do you want me to help you with?"

"I just need you to please help me change a tire"