chapter 2

"Please, Jasmine don't hurt me I will do anything you want" Sarah begged as tears started to run down her face.

I felt a little bad but I shouldn't even feel bad, she didn't care when she hurt my feelings, she didn't care all the pain she put me through, why would I even feel sorry for her? I know that maybe I was crossing the line but I wasn't about to let her go when I had here right there crying and vulnerable...

RING RING RING

Ugh stupid cell phone interrupted my train of thoughts...

"What!?" I said clearly annoyed

"Damn girl chill" My best friend Samantha said "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I replied smiling because everything was perfectly fine. "Come to Sarah's aparment RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay" she sounded as if she was smiling "I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Alright" I said then hanged up

***************************************

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Hey Sarah you heard that.. Your surprise is here"

"What are you tal--"

"Shut up you don't have permission to talk" I said interrupting her, then went to open the door

"Jasmine!" Samantha said as she hugged me "Where's the sexy asshole"

I laughed at her comment. I always knew Sam liked Sarah, I mean who wouldn't? She was the perfect woman.

Sarah was still tied on the bed, when Sam walked in she had a big grin on her face.

"What are we gonna do to her"

"Don't worry hun you'll get your chance with her... but I have a better idea"

"Oh I like that" she winked at me " What's your idea?"

"I just don't want her to go to hell yet.. I mean I wanna get them all together"

"Damn girl I thought you were crazy but now I realized you are insane! So you gonna bring all your exes to Sarah's house? Poor Sarah"

I laughed at that then said "You know me. Now since Sarah lives alone I wanna get all of 'em here"

"Okay, but I get to take care of this sexy bitch"

Oh my God, I swear my best friend was crazy. I mean if she wasn't my best friend I would have slapped her by now. But oh well Sarah was good looking so I understood..

"it's fine, tonight I get to see my second victim so take good care of Sarah"

She smiled "hell yeah I will'

I hugged her good bye, then went to my house to get ready for my second victim...

****************************************************************

I looked at the clock, it was 8:30. Camila was supposed to pick me up at 8:45.

2.Camila: ahh sweet Camila. She was the hottest latina I have ever seen. She has huge boobs, a perfect tiny waist, nice ass, long black hair, and tan skin plus she has the 'Angelina Jolie's' type of lips. She was about 5'6 and she also had the cutest Spanish accent I have ever heard. Man I can't deny it, I have a good taste in women. But off course once again she was a player and since she was gorgeous all girls wanted to get in her panties...

*Knock,Knock,Knock*

'Camila is here' I said to myself, I got up and opened the door and there she was looking hot as hell, she was wearing a tiny black dress, with silver heels. She hugged me, damn she smelled so good. I hadn't had see her in a long time but I had told her that i wanted to just hang out and she said yes..