chapter 4

I decided to clean the blood that was on the floor, after I was done I went to check up on the girls.. 

"You're a monster Jasmine" Sarah said 

"Aww that's the best compliment I have ever got, thanks hun"

"So what are you thinking on doing to us?" Camila asked 

"You'll see baby you'll see, don't worry" 

*RING, RING, RING*

I quickly went and grabbed my phone 

"Hello?"

"Hi Jasmine, this is William, I just wanted to tell you that Sam just came out of surgery but like I told you before she will be paralyzed." 

"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna kill the motherfuckers that did that to her" 

"Ok relax, look she said she wants to see you" 

"Oh okay, um can i go there at 5?"

"Okay see you here then bye!" 

I hanged up the phone but for some reason I was nervous as hell to go see Sam, what if she started screaming and told everyone what I was doing? I don't know what's going through her mind.    I'm actually scared... 

"What happened to Sam you asshole?" Sarah said out of the blue 

"None of your bussiness!" 

I needed to get out of that house to get my other victims but who would make sure everything was going good? 

I decided to contact another friend of mine, her name was Kelly, she was a cute ass stud, she was tall, white, and her hair was blonde and short. 

I decided to send her a text saying "Kelly boo boo :) you remember my ex Sarah's apartment? i need you to come here ASAP!" 

in less than a minute I got a reply from her : " Ok Jazzy I'll be there in like 20 minutes :)" 

in those 20 minutes I decided to dress up in a red thank top and black skinny jeans, with red flats. 

*KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK* 

I went quickly and opened the door. I greeted Kelly with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"So Jazzy what are you doing in this place?" 

"um just check out the bedroom and then I will tell you everything" 

she did as I say and when she entered Sarah's bedroom she stood there in shock 

"What the fu--" 

"shhh, relax" 

for some reason she started grinning "let me guess you want an orgy" 

"haha no I'm just getting revenge but if you want your way with them go ahead I'm going to get the other ones" 

****************************************************************************************************** 

I was done with asking them out, not anymore I was going to make them obey me. 

4.Crystal: Crystal she was probably the fakest 'barbie' in the whole world. I don't even know why I liked her in the first place.. She had had her boobs done, her lips done and her nose done, she was tan skinned, and her hair was a flawless natural black which most of the time she had in a pony tail, she even had fake nails, yes she is those type of barbie dolls that if you look in her neck you will see the 'made in China' sign.... 

I parked Sarah's car in front of Crystal's house waiting for her to get out, as soon as she did I hurried and hug her. 

"Jasmine what the fuck are you doing here, you scared me" 

I showed her my knife and told her "You better follow me hun" 

"Oh my God! I haven't done anything Jasmine why are you doing this?" 

"Shut up! and follow me baby" 

as soon as I got her to the car I realized that my victim number five lived in the same neighborhood so I decided to go and bring her too .

tears were running down Crystal's face aww poor thing but oh well she deserved it.. didn't she? 

I parked the car once again in front of my next victim's aparment

5. Jay: Jay was a really cute stem, even though I always thought she looked better as an stud, she had a nice body, was about 5'8, dark brown skin, brown eyes, short hair, and her smile was really cute.. 

I told Crystal to stay there while I went to get Jay. 

I decided to call Jay's number and tell her that I wanted to see her and grab an ice cream, for some reason she was happy to hear my voice and said she would come down in 10 minutes. 

When I was going to greet Jay I saw that Crystal came out of the car and started running, ugh stupid bitch why did she had to do that? 

Jay looked at me suspiciously. "Why is that girl running Jasmine?" 

I ignored her question and decided to chase Crystal but .. it was too late.. she was already talking to a police officer.. 

When I got there the police officer decided to search me and of course he found my knife, damn now in which type of troubles am I? what did this crazy bitch told them? 

"Why do you have a knife lady? You do know this is a safe town" the police officer said 

I got nervous all of a sudden and quickly took his gun and shot at him, then I shot at Crystal and came running back to my car.. 

I quickly pulled out of the parking lot and went as quickly as I could to Sarah's house.. hopefully nobody would see me

but as I was driving I forgot that Jay saw everything, oh God now what am I gonna do? What if she tells everything to the police? well now I am in big troubles and all because of stupid Crystal ugh hopefully she died and hopefully Jay keeps her mouth shut.. 

************************************************************************************************************

Guys I'm sorry I took so long with this chapter :o i will try to keep uploading soon :)

soooo look at that xD Jasmine is in big ass troubles :o haha what you guys think is going to happen next? 

lol 

well i wanna know what's in your mind so comment and vote c: 

xoxo