chapter 5

Instead of driving over to Sarah's aparment I decided to go to see Sam, I mean I had killed a police officer.. what else could go wrong? I don't have that much bad luck right?

....

I got to the hospital in less than 20 minutes, I sighed then I parked the car and went quickly to the information desk.

a cute brunnette greeted me "Hello how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm lookin' for Sam, she was stabbed in the back and she came with Dr.William"

"Oh yes" she said while typed something on her computer "Yes, she is in room 305, you can take the elevator to the third floor and then make a left"

"Okay thanks" I said and smiled at her

she smiled back but didn't respond..

I

 hurried to the elevator, i entered it and pressed 3 as it went up I began to feel tense and anxious .

When I got to the third floor I sighed and then I entered the room.

"Sam? hey boo boo is me Jasmine"

"I know, I thought you wasn't gonna come"

"Well I'm your best friend I'm supposed to be there for you"

"Right! that's why I'll be paralized for life because you're such a good best friend.. anyways Jasmine I wanted you to come because I gotta tell you something"

I got nervous all of a sudden "Um what is it?"

she smiled "look behind you"

I turned around and saw two police officers standing there.. oh shit what the hell was happening?

"Sam what is this?"

"I'll tell you what it is missy" the super big and muscular black police officer said "there has been a few ladies missing lately around town and from what Samantha told us, you are the prime suspect"

"What the fuck are you talkin' about? I don't know what the hell you're saying"

"Oh jasmine just shut the fuck up you asshole you're a danger for society" Sam said

"That's right" the small latino looking police officer replied "You'll have to come with us"

as I walked with them with handcuffs on my hands I turned around and looked at Sam one more time "You'll pay for this" I said "Remember karma is a bitch my little best friend" I said sarcastically

*********

"Jasmine! listen, you'll be in this prison until we find proof of everything you are acused of." the black police officer said as he locked the gate

'Fuck this bitch what the fuck! I can't stay here! I have to fucking leave! and I have to make her pay!!" I thought to myself

*****

( 5 days later)

Jasmine? "

I heard my name being called from outside the gate

"Jay? how the hell you found out I was here?"

"Sam.."

"oh! please I need to leave this place! please help me"

"I did already I paid 250 bucks and they'll let you out, they don't even have proof of anything so you alright"

as she said this the latino looking police officer came to open my gate, as soon as he did that I went to hug Jay tightly

"We have to talk Jasmine let's get out of here!" Jay said

as we were walking out the police station I notice how cute she looked, she was wearing a black hat backwards, she had a black t-shirt and blue faded jeans, yup when she dressed like a stud she drove me crazy.

We quickly went to a nearby Dunkin' Donuts, she bought two coffees and we sat down in a table

"So jasmine what's all this crazy shit ? What the hell is happening! I'm concerned"

I took a sip of my coffee "look I don't think you would understand"

"Jasmine please look at you! you're such a beautiful woman. but you're getting yourself in troubles"

"Did you just say I'm beautiful?"

she smiled at me, that charming and cute smile

"um well truth is you are! i never realized why I let go such a good girl like you"

she took my hand and I swear I felt some kind of spark..could it be possible? could all this feelings that I had for her long ago came back? or maybe they never left and I was just hiding them..

"Well you have become really cute" I said

she blushed a little "I'm concerned about you beautiful I don't want anything to happen to you"

"look the thing is I'm makin' karma hunt my stupid asshole heartless exes.."

her eyes widened and her jaw dropped all the way to the ground "So I was on the list too?"

"Um I think I shouldn't say it"

"well if you let me I'll help you, as long as you don't do nothing to me"

I smiled "great! I could use some help right now. Thanks a lot! let me show you where the girls are.. can you drive me?"

"sure" she replied

...........

while she was driving she held my hand all the time and I felt my heart racing.. ugh what the hell was happening to me!

..

I opened the door and saw Kelly talking on the phone, as soon as she saw me she came and hugged me

"Damn girl where the hell have you been" she asked

"It don't matter but look you remember Jay? she's gonna be helpin' us"

she looked at me as if I was crazy, then she shot a dirty look at Jay. What the hell is up with this two girls? why are they looking at each other like they wanna kill the other? ..

"I'll take a look around" Jay said

as soon as she was gone Kelly looked at me and whispered so that Jay couldn't here "What the fuck is wrong with you Jasmine"

"What you mean girl?"

"You do remember about Jay's job right?"

"no!"

"bitch she is a fucking secret agent! she could get a whole load of cops here! she probably finding proof so they can put us in jail"

"Are you serious?"

"Would I lie about that?"

before I could respond Jay came back "wow nice job Jasmine.. "

I looked at her and asked "You have feelings for me Jay right?"

"Yes!"

"and you would never do anything to hurt me again right?"

she looked down and then she said "of course not babygirl! I want all this hoes that hurt you pay"

we looked at each other's eyes for a few minutes.. I saw sincerity in her eyes but Kelly's point of view was important here too, maybe she was right. maybe Jay was lying to me.. but to hell with that you're suppossed to follow your heart right? so that's what i'll do .. I'll trust Jay.. maybe she would be the missing piece to finish this! to make all of them pay but if she backstabs me.. she will be the one that get's the biggest revenge!