viii

confess

"Jimin, do you want to start moving your things into my apartment soon? I've spoken to my landlord, and she said that it's fine if you move in whenever. How does that sound?" Yoongi asked Jimin out of the blue. They were sat watching television, Jimin trying to mentally answer the answers on the trivial gameshow. 

"I'd love that, Hyung, thank you," Jimin replied, snaking his arm around Yoongi. Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's head before returning to the game show, content that Jimin actually took him up on his offer. 

Yoongi didn't actually pay any attention to the game show. Instead, he just thought. He always had an inkling that Jimin was a little, from the childish cutlery, to the way he'd flinch whenever someone would say a swear word, or even the way his eyes would light up whenever they would pass the toy section of the supermarket. He didn't want to jump to conclusions at the time, but he knew he was right.

He didn't want Jimin to confess at the time, though. Although Yoongi is fully accepting of the cg/l community (which he is also a part of), he didn't want Jimin to feel pressurised, or like he was going to be ridiculed. That's why he didn't mention it. Oh, how he wished he did. Jimin is like a ray of sunshine, in and out of little space, and all he wants is to care for him and make him feel like the most important little boy on the earth. 

What if Jimin had never been in his headspace when he had arrived home, though? What if Jimin didn't let him in?  These thoughts went through his head ever since that one fateful  day, but he's beyond thankful that this is the fate he ended up with. Seeing Jimin in his headspace makes Yoongi feel on top of the world, the way his smile reaches his eyes makes Yoongi's heart melt. He's so thankful that everything turned out the way it did. He just feels sorry for the infinite versions of him and Jimin that had to suffer a different outcome, the ones where Jimin locked Yoongi out and didn't give him a chance.

-

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

hello just a quick yoongi chap !

hope u enjoyed <3

leave some requests for the next part !!