The Tribute

I sit in a tree ready to attack anyone who comes my way. It doesn't take long for a tribute to walk under my tree. I thrust the knife and throw it. Just as it hits Saria in the back. I hear the cannon and jump down. I take the knife out of her back and take my bag off of her and start walking. Theres only 6 tributes left, i think. I haven't been keeping track. I continue walking until i hear a twig snap, i quickly turn ready to attack and see nothing. I continue walking then i hear a twig snap again. This time i see it. I see a large vine begin to slither toward me. I run as fast as i can, but multiple vines start to follow. I run and run and run and run. I trip on a tree stump, i pull my knees to my chest and wait for my end. Just as i feel the vines curling around me, i hear something jump out of the trees and then i hear slashes. I open my eyes and see a man standing there, with a long knife. A girl comes through the trees and Points an arrow at me. "Don't kill her!" The man say,"Theres someone looking for you."

    We walk through the maze of vines making sure not to step on them. The man is pulling me along by my arm and the girl has her arrow pointed at me at all times. When we make it to a beach theres a small pot of clams and a pot of water over a fire. Surrounding the fire are logs, siting on a log is a boy. "Cason." He sits up and turns toward me."Well look who's helpless now."

"Whats your name again?" I smirk at him.

"Jaylen Cason. Your Loves little brother!" He laughs on the last sentence, so does everyone else."Unfortunately Carter couldn't be here so, we've decided to get rid of you ourselves." He smirks at me, then it fades. "But Carters my elder brother and i wouldn't do that to him." The man

releases me and the girl lowers her arrow.

"I'm Sawyer" The man says.

"I'm Nevaeh

." The girl say. "Come on lets get you something to eat." She walks me over to the fire, she hands me a clam. Sawyer and Jayden come and join us.

"What District are you all repersenting?"

"12" Jayden says.

"11" Sawyer says.

"12" Nevaeh Says. "What about you?"

"4, I'm a career." I'm a career great.

    "Get up We have to move!" Sawyer says. i wake up from my deep sleep quickly. We gather all of our things and walk to the jungle. We walk quickly through the jungle, not looking back. We wall for hours apon hours without stoping, i have gotten used to the burn in my legs. No one says much until the sky goes pitch black. It might just be me but, i feel that it's for me. I turn the knife in my hand ready to attack. Sawyer, Navaeh and Jaylen notices this and all raise there weapons too. I try to blink away the tears in my eyes but they won't go away. "Av what is it?" 

"There here for me, i can feel it!" I say. I'm hyperventilating now.

"Who is?" Sawyer asks.

"The Tributes…My Tributes." Just as i say that, the tributes from the 42nd Hunger Games bust through the trees. "RUN!?" Jaylen yells.

    We are all running as fast as we can. Jaylen and the others are way ahead of me. I'm not as fast as them. I see them bust through the trees and land face first on the beach. I run quickly trying to escape them. I'm just about to be on the beach when i run straight into an invisible wall. I bang my knife against it trying to break it, but it won't work. I'm banging my fists against it, screaming my head off. I feel them closing in on me. One of them touches me and i spin around and slit there throat. More and More of them file in and i do the same to them. My blonde hair has turned a dark red. 12 Down. I kill two more. 14 Down. I know these are not the real tributes because they all have red eyes. Kly and the boy from 1. 16 Down. Barley and Kiara. 18 Down. 23 Down. Wheres the last Tribute? Who is the last Tribute? "STOP!" He yells. "Averix." He smiles at me. "I missed you." Carter.