Chapter Twenty Two - Second Time

Sam's POV

I sat in the dark room on the cold concrete floor. The floor was cold but the room itself was steaming. My back and head leaned on the hard wall. There was a beam of light coming from the cracked window that shot across the empty room. I could see dust particles floating in the yellow light.

How long have I been here? It felt like forever. Hell, it probably was.

They threw me in this room. Locked the door and never came back. What was Henry doing? What did he have planned, and why hadn't he done it yet?

This whole situation was insane. Why did this have to happen? Who knows what could be going on outside this room. I prayed they hadn't done anything to Jade.

I'm so stupid; I can't believe I fell for that little trick. I could only imagine how worried everyone must be. I wish I could tell them I was fine, but I wasn't even sure my self if I was, or if I was going to be.

The heat in the room was suffocating me and sweat trickled down my face. I was in some old and abandoned building. My stomach grumbled. The last time I had eaten was before I was captured.

Shit, was Henry planning to just let me starve to death in here?

Suddenly I heard a distant scream come from out side the locked door. My head shot up and I stayed still, waiting to hear it again, just in case I wasn't imagining it.

Then I heard it again. It sounded all to familiar. I got up from where I was sitting and walked towards the door and put my ear on it to listen.

"Sam!" I heard someone scream. My eyes widened.

"Jade!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I banged my fists on the door,"Jade!!"

"Oh my god," I breathed out. I kicked the door,"Jade!"

I stepped back 8 steps. Then I ran towards the door and lunged my self on it, shoulder hitting it first. It didn't budge.

Henry has Jade. Henry has Jade.

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I shouldn't have fell for his tricks this was my fault.

"Jade," I whispered again, hitting the door with zero energy.

I just wanted to be with Jade, no distance between us and hold her, whispering to her that everything would be alright and that I loved her.

I leaned my back on the door and slid down it. My head was in my hands as I grabbed my hair. I tried to hold in a sob of pure fear.

~~~~

Mitch's POV

My eyes slowly opened and there was a loud pounding in my head. I then realized I was on the ground and I could taste blood in my mouth.

I picked my self up from the ground, a groan escaping my lips. I pressed my palm on my forehead as a wave of dizziness over came me. I leaned on the brick wall beside me. What happened? I saw tire tracks on the ground.

Suddenly it all came back. Jade.

My eyes widened. They took Jade. I wasn't sure who 'they' were, except for Alex.

I turned around quickly and ran towards my car. My mind was at a blank, numb from confusion and fear, but my brain told me to get someone quickly.

I had to get to the police.

~~~~

I couldn't believe two people could be kidnapped so quick.

Without a trace.

Without any clues about where they could be.

It was like they disappeared into thin air.

I felt like I was to blame. I shouldn't have left Jade alone. I shouldn't have let her slip through my grasp. I felt like I had to protect her for Sam, but I failed.

I was still in the police station, as people scrambled around, trying to figure out how to find the couple.

Not only that, but they were also trying to find Alex, the escaped prisoner. I learned that two guards helped her and Henry get out.

Tears were in my eyes as I just thought about how scared they must be. Why did this have to happen to two people who don't deserve it?

Then suddenly, Norma, Jade's mother walked in. Eyes wide with fear. Once we made eye contact, and saw the water and regret in my eyes, she broke down. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

I could only imagine what it would be like to think your daughter was captured... but I could relate, because my brother was gone too.

~~~~

Jade's POV

I heard the two large doors of the van open. I sat up from my laid down position, and tried to crawl as far away from the doorway as possible. I still couldn't see anything, but I felt hands grab my leg and tug me over to the doorway. I whimpered as I felt my self being tossed over someone's shoulder.

Suddenly I heard a voice say in less than a whisper. "It's going to be okay."

At first I thought it was God. I whispered,"God?" but then I got a quick "No," in response. It was the man carrying me.

What?

Eventually I heard Alex speaking.

"We got her. It was honestly easier then I thought it would be," she chuckled. Behind us, I heard the sound of large doors sliding closed.

"Amazing," replied who I assumed was Henry.

"You're a fucking asshole!" I blurted at Henry.

"Ohh," said Henry in a girly voice,"What are you gonna do about it?"

I stayed silent, for I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. Finally I said,"Is Sam here?"

"Yes," Henry laughed,"Don't worry, we haven't killed him yet."

I felt my self shaking, tears threatening to spill again. Out of nowhere I shouted ,"Sam!" At the top of my lungs.

"Shut her up!" I heard Henry say. I then felt a slap across my face. It stung and a cry was heard from me. I then stayed silent.

This was too much like when Alex took me.

There no way I would survive this a second time.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) I'm so sorry it was rly short :(

As you can see this is getting pretty intense, so please comment your thoughts and what you think might happen!

Btw, mind checking out my new jam oneshot? :) x

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

- G xx