Gym lockers smut

Zoros POV
As I finish up my training in the gym I catch a glimpse of the shitty cook, Sanji. I hum to myself thinking about how sexy he looks in those black skin tight shorts almost showing his ass and that grey crop top he's in revealing his back. I quickly snap out of my trance heading to the locker rooms, when I make my way towards my locker I trip on something.
"What the fuck"
I pick up the navy blue bag realising it's Sanjis. I smirk, I zip open the bag seeing if he had anything I could eat or keep...
'A dildo...?'
I pull it out examining it to see a name carved in there I read it wondering who's it was.
'....wait wait wait! That's.... Zoro Jr? Is that me..?'
I shove it back in his bag slowly getting hard.
'Shit this is bad...'
I hear the locker room door open and I quickly run into the shower stall locking the door behind me... with the bag?.
'WHAAAT?!? Why do I have his bag?!'
I hear a few rustling here and there. I'm praying whoever it is to leave soon. I then hear a few grunts and more rustling.
Sanji: *mumbles* "where the fuck is my bag?"
'Shiiiiit...'
I then smirk having an idea pop up in my head.
'Alright let's do this I wanna see his reaction'
I unzip his bag grabbing his dildo out comparing the sizes of my cock and his dildo.
'Shit compared to this, my cock is huge'
I shove my growing hard on back in my pants unlocking the stall door hiding the dildo behind me.
Sanji: oh moss head have you seen my ba-
Before he could finish his sentence I pull out his toy from behind my back with a smirk.
Sanji: t-that's! What are you doing going through my things?!
Zoro: so this is meant to be my cock?
Sanji: What! Of coarse no-
Zoro: then why is my name on it? Hm? *smirk*
Zoro: to be honest it's kind of sad my dick is bigger than this.
I see Sanji just stood there speechless thinking of how to escape this embarrassing situation. I take that opportunity to walk over to the door locking it. He turns around surprised and confused on why I locked the door.
Sanji: why did you lock the door?
Zoro: take the hint *wink*
As I approach him he backs up soon hitting his back against the lockers. I pin him against it with a devilish smirk.
Sanji: w-what are you doin-
I smash my lips against his, him kissing back almost immediately. He pushes himself off the lockers as we kiss I use that moment to run my hands down his back squeezing his round soft ass. He lets out a soft moan I take the chance to slip my tongue in his mouth exploring the wet cavern. I continue squeezing his ass as I make my way to his neck giving soft bites and kisses.
Sanji: ahh~ Z~Zoro~
Zoro: yeah?~
Sanji: I wa~nt it~
Zoro: want what?~
Sanji: ahh~ you~ your~ c~ock~
Zoro: you got it~
I quickly slide his shorts down revealing black laced panties and a bulge being Sanjis hard on. I lick my lips hungrily.
'Damn he looks so sexy in those I'm going crazy... this is gonna be fun'
I gently pull off his crop top and start to brush my hands down his chest stopping at his nipples sucking, biting, licking all the while he's already a moaning mess.
Sanji: Zo~Zoro~ hu~rry~ ahhh~
Zoro: I have to prepare my naughty boy first~
I slide my hands further down to the rim of his panties sliding them off, with Sanjis hard member springing out. I kneel down taking his entire length in one go, deep throating him making sure to use my tongue. I lift my hand up towards his face.
Zoro: suck~
Sanji got the memo and started sucking and making sure to put on enough saliva on three of my fingers. Once I thought there was enough I stop and stand bending him over him leaning against the lockers and slowly insert one finger pushing in and out.
Sanji: hmp~ ahh~ Zoro~
I add another doing a scissoring motion making him moan even more.
Sanji: ahh~ daddy~
'Did he just call me daddy?!' I feel a rush of excitement go down to my lower half making me shiver. I forget about stretching him out losing control of myself. He groans out in disappointment of the emptiness. But lets out a loud scream when I slam my cock full into him not waiting for him to signal on I just kept slamming in and out but he was enjoining the pain and pleasure.
Sanji: ahhh~ ahhh~ har~der~ ahh~ dee~per~
Zoro: you slut~ you like that?~ when daddy slams into you?~
Sanji: ahh~ Yes~ ahh~ I'm daddy's~ ahh~ little slut~
I pull out to the tip and ram back in continuously making him scream and tremble.
Sanji: AhH~ DAdDy~ yeS~ ahH~ MoRE!~
I see him reach down to his hard twitching member but I grab both of his arms preventing him from pumping himself, the room his full of the sound of bodies slapping and strangled moans.
Sanji: I'm ~ ahh~ close!~
Zoro: cum for me you little slut~
I grab his hips letting his arms go and fuck him senseless, he lets out a strangled moan as he cums all over the floor as well as his stomach while I continue to ram into him to slam extremely hard into him letting out inside him making us both moan in pleasure.
Sanji: jeez *huff* you fuck so good *puff*
Zoro: you should've given me your ass ages ago
Sanji: I know right, I hope this isn't a one time thing by the way
Zoro: fuck no your mine
Sanji: what do you mean ?
Zoro: I love you, you Baka
Sanji: aw I'm touched fucken moss head I love you too
Zoro: it's daddy to you
Sanji: fuck no
Zoro: remember I'm still inside you
Sanji: pull out
Zoro: fuck no

The end
Ps: zoro fucked him senseless again
And sorry it's trash I legit have had zero time to do this I've been busy with getting another job and school, homework and yknow mental health thingy