Tiger x Fox

Sanjis POV

A fox is cunning, smart and agile.

A tiger is strong, fast and brutal.. but not smart.

So Remind me the part where I once again ended up in a certain green tigers territory.

Staring back at me intensely was the green tiger I always seemed to have to run from,, odd was an understatement. His coat was green with black stripes, three gold earring dangling from his ear and a body twice the size of mine. He growled breaking the silence between us, I had to think fast taking a quick glance without moving I found my escape.

Easy as usual, as long as I choose a tricky one he won't keep up and get lost per usual like an idiot.

I wait until he takes the first step, I instantly bolt towards the left but instead of feeling the wind blow past me I felt the wind knocked out of me as I met the floor, forcefully getting turned over pinned to the ground the Tiger above me stared down at me... that's when he caught a whiff of my scent. I crook my head in confusion he growled transforming, his ears and tail still tiger like. Smirking with mischief I realised his teeth are also very.. sharp, his fangs made him look like a vampire. I transformed too ready to talk shit and ask why he thought this was such a amusing situation.

"What do you want" I spit, my body pinned down.
"You're pretty slow and not so smart for a fox" he chuckles grinning. "You do that trick every second time I find you in my territory, like a pattern" I glare daggers into him.
"Let me go Moss head" I say sternly he only looks me up and down.
"What're you gonna do about it?~" he teases still laughing over the fact that I failed my attempt at escaping, I feel my face burn and use it as an opportunity to get my leg lose and kick him sending him flying into a tree.

Shifting back into a fox I quickly bolt to the opposite side of where I was pinned, running straight into a cave I realise my stupid mistake as soon as I enter. It reeked of a certain moss head and this was obviously his cave with only one way out, I shift back to human and take a few steps back from his bed amazed seeing his cave surprisingly clean. I turn to run back out but bump into a hard chest, I slowly look up with a nervous smile. There he was in all his glory looking down at me with not so forgiving eyes, I gulp and take a step to the side but not so successful as I find myself thrown over his shoulder carried to the bed. I don't squirm his pheromones reeking of dominance rendering me weak, he plops me onto the bed pinning me to it ensuring I can no longer escape, I stare into his eyes realising just how handsome he was. Thoughts of what he's going to do to me flood my mind, torture me?, skin me?.... bury me alive?.

"Quite a kick ey?" He growls, I feel my face flush and burn up.
"A-are you gonna k-kill me?" I curse to myself for stuttering, my eyes watering.

Zoro's POV

Flushed face, on the brim of tears and half lidded eyes. I clench my jaw arousal spiking through me, I release more pheromones to help him relax. I stare down at him as he sniffles a little, I lean down licking a fallen tear.
"I'm not gonna kill you.." I growl my chest feeling weird, he looks away shutting his eyes.
"Liar" I bite my lip as I find myself eyeing his exposed skin, my member getting hard.
"Look at me" I growl, he just shakes his head, I lower my head kissing his neck before whispering.
"I'm gonna eat you alive~"

Sanji's POV

I gasp and bite my lip, refusing to look at him. He grabs my chin forcing to make eye contact, I felt the helplessness in my eyes burn with lust as his burned with dominance. He smashes his lips onto mine as he pushed his tongue inside, I push his face off catching my breath. Our faces not far apart staring into each others eyes, I give in pulling his face reconnecting our lips. My entire body burning with lust. His hands move down tracing my torso all the way down to my thighs, I gasp as he squeezes it. My member aching with anticipation, I moan into the kiss as he continues to grope my thighs.

"Mph~ hurry~" I moan out, this strange feeling spread throughout my abdomen and straight to my member.
"Yes~ yes~" he replies he reaches up sticking his fingers in my mouth, me unconsciously licking them. He moves to my neck sucking and leaving bite marks all over my collarbone, he pulls his fingers out. I feel one intrude blushing heavily from the embarrassment, his pheromones replacing the air I feel myself slowly sink into heat..
'This isn't good I need to stop this, I'm gonna make him go into rut'

"S~stop~ ahH~" I feel him hit a spot my entire body heating up quicker, I look up to see his pupils dilate. He can smell it. He growls adding more fingers and thrusting faster making me throw my head back moaning.
"O~oh my~ fuck~ Ye~s AhH~" I feel myself close to climaxing gripping onto his shoulders for support.
"So good for me baby~" I moan bringing his face down to mine.
"P~please~" I moan into his mouth before kissing him, he quickens his pace and I finally release. I shake a little from the climax biting my lip, my heat was in full swing now. My mind clouded quickly with the smell of someone so dominant, I wanted him inside me asap. He looks down at me and wastes no time aligning his member with my twitching hole, slowly pushing in I bite my lip thankful that my natural slick was enough for something so big.

"Fuckk~ so tight~" he hisses slamming in making me moan out. He quickens his pace making my eyes roll back, I bite my lip every part of my body sensitive to his touch.
"AhHh~ s~so good~" I moan out shamelessly feeling him abuse my prostate, he grunts.
"Not all I got~" he starts pounding harder leaving me speechless, drowning in ecstasy.
"AHh~ aHh~ oh~" I feel myself getting close as he continues to aggressively thrust into me.
"G~gonna cum!~ AHhH~ mhm~" I cum all over my stomach riding out my climax, he chuckles lowering his head by my ear.

"I'm not done yet~" I gasp as he flips us over so I'm above him, I look down at him as he has his arms behind his head.
"I still need to cum puppy~" I nod hating that I love this sadistic side of him, I lift myself up just to feel him grab my hips slamming me back down. I moan out trembling from the overstimulation, he continues to lift and slam my hips back down. I gasp and moan unable to form words, I feel myself cum again my lower half shaking from the pleasure. I look down at him with half lidded eyes, pointing at my mouth unable to verbally ask. He sits up somehow still able to keep me bouncing, I wrap my arms around his neck still moaning. He leans in kissing me as I moan into it, he slides his tongue in brushing against mine. We break apart while I pant for air unable to get it from the harsh thrusts, I feel drool run down my chin as well as tears falling down from my cheeks. The pleasure was unbearable and overwhelming, I had forgotten what it felt like to cum, it felt like I was constantly cumming. He smirks slamming me down harder and faster making me moan louder, he goes faster grunting.
"Gonna cum~" he finally slams my body down cumming inside me while I cum on his stomach.

We stay like that for a while catching our breath, I look into his eyes to see them so full of want. I feel myself crumble, weak from sensitivity I drop my head against his shoulder hiding in the crook of his neck. He slowly lifts me off his member making me whine at the feeling, he lays us down trapping me in his embrace.
"If you don't sleep I'll want to fuck you again, hurry up and regain energy for it" he says kissin my forehead

I accept it and feel myself drift to sleep.

The End~

Thanks for waiting for so long, this was a requested one shot and I honestly have no idea if I did it right. Thanks for putting up with me :) hope you enjoy x

-T