Is that a tail?

Zoro's POV

*BEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeePPPPP--*

"Awe FUCK UP!" I growl as I throw the 7th alarm clock at the wall smashing it to soon hear a stampede of footsteps and my door getting busted down.

"ZORO!" I turn to see Luffy, Nami, Franky and Ussop all trying to get through the door at once with panicking expressions. They all kept talking at once as if I was talking to a bunch of uneducated bigots.

"SILENCE!" I shout making them all fall to the floor quiet, me smirking to myself for finally using that one word I never got the chance to shout until now. I breathe and look Nami in the eye who immediately looks to the floor in interest, I look past Ussop who already passed out to Franky who's laying there face down.

"Luffy"

"Zoro"

"Luffy"

"Zoro"

"LUFFY!"

"ZORO!"

"IM SERIOUSLY GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

"ehehe what is it?"

"Why are all you idiots and Franky doing busting down my door?" I say in the most least agitated voice possible.

"Ehhh why is Franky not an idiot?" He says crooking his head like he always does.

"Look monkey I wanna know why you idiots and Franky busted down my FUCKING DOOR!!" by then all of them excluding Luffy ran off.

"Sanji hasn't come out of his room, we tried to get him to open it but he's not opening it. So we tried busting it open but we can't seem to get it down so maybe you could cut it down?" he says scratching the back of his head pulling a cheeky smile. I stare blankly at the wall still in the comfort of my blankets.

"What will I get out of this?" I say intrigued by this request.

"A cook and food annddd this beer eh eh?" I frown at his answer, it was actually worth it. I get up in shorts not bothering to put on a top, Luffy leans against the frame of my door holding out the cold drink giving a suspicious look.

I reach out to grab it but he pulls back opening the bottle for me handing it to me his smile still stuck on his face, he gives a nervous chuckle as I lift it up to my lips after spinning the liquid inside the glass bottle before taking a large gulp if it. 'Wow I usually don't feel this... weird after the first drink..'. I look at Luffy realising that he has shoes on and keys in his hand erasing the weird thought in my head, before I could ask where he was going he read my mind giving me a simple answer.

"I'm taking everyone on a road trip so you'll have the house to yourselves for a  few weeks, we're leaving now bye" and before I could say anything he turns around sprinting out the front door, I sigh in defeat. 'A few weeks with the stupid cook?'.

Before I do anything I chug the rest of the beer feeling a little tingly all over putting the empty bottle on the dresser. I grab my sword that I keep by my side walking out into the hallway Sanji's room being at the end of the hallway, I go up to his door to be met with a shut door with dents and looks as if it was trashed.

"Well, fuck me" I grumble thinking of how I'm gonna cut it down, but instead of cutting it down I grab the door handle to see if they even attempted to use the handle, turning it opening it a little.

"What the fuck?" I think aloud pissed that it wasn't even that hard to get in

I peek in to see a massive lump under the blankets it obviously being him, but it smelt incredible like sweet candy I was only half in and I was already intoxicated in the smell. I walk up to the bed feeling more dizzy then before.