Comedy Filler

Zoros POV

"Yeah we got a call apparently there's a party, yknow alcohol, or whatever" Smoker grumbles into the phone I only let out a sigh.
"Well what the fuck am I supposed to do, arrest everyone?" I complain massaging the bridge of my nose.
"I don't know but we're getting noise complaints and everything, I searched and the owner is a 21 year old so your age. Sanji Black he's a chef and owns a restaurant that had just opened today" I sigh again letting it drag out the extra second.
"Alright Smoker, i'll check it out send me the address" I say making my way to my car.
"I know your the cheif now but don't you dare drink while your there" He says somehow reading my mind.
"No promises" I chuckle before hanging up and getting in my police car.

I drive up into his driveway letting out yet another sigh before getting out and making my way to the front door, I bang it loudly while hearing cheers and music inside. After a few minutes of waiting the door swings open to reveal a black haired guy with tattoos on his hands, he had a serious look on his face but looked somewhat relieved.

"Hello, what do you want?" He asks getting to the point
"I've received complaints turn it down yeah, are you Mr, Black?" He shakes his head.
"That's my Boyfriends friend, I'm Law" he replies dryly, the name sounded familiar but I dared not to overthink it.
"Is it okay if I come in?" He nods opening the door wider, I walk in and see where all the beer is and sigh with relief.
"Oi what's a cop doing here?"
"It's a pig"
"Who invited him?"
"Fucken Law let him in"
I heard whispers talking shit about me so I turn around with a beer in my hand.
"I'm the chief of fucken police if your gonna talk shit say it to my face and turn your shitty music down your annoying everyone" everyone goes quiet and turns down the music as I raid the kitchen making two pepperoni, ham, cheese and relish sandwiches.

I dig through cupboards to find a plate and smirk in victory, since all these dumb people who were all drunk who were too busy partying. I put the sandwiches on the plate after taking a bite out of it,sighing out of satisfaction. I grab another can of beer opening it taking a well deserved drink, I grab the plastic bag on the floor putting in a 6 pack of beer, a bottle bourbon, whiskey and a bag of sliced salami I found in the fridge along with some other interesting stuff. I wave everyone a goodbye and walk outside to my car-

"Zoro you absolute fucking thief I can see you with a bag eating a fucking sandwich" I roll my eyes opening my car door with my foot putting the bag in the passenger seat.
"Zoro you better have a good fucken explanation" Smoker grumbles, I sigh replying.
"Midnight snack" I jump back in the car.
"That's it I've had enough, your doing everyone's paperwork Monday. You can't always just walk into a party and take their shit, this is the 11th time it's happened" I massage my temples.

'You just can't win' I complain to myself

"Huh?! Fuck that I'm the chief of police! Tch I guess I'll call Crocodile then huh? Maybe tell him a little police officer lik-" smoker interrupts me desperately
"Okay! fine you win, but you still have to return the plate asshole" he grumbles, I thank the lord as I eat my delicious snack.
"Alright too easy I'll see you Monday" we trade farewells and soon enough I'm pulled into my garage and walking inside with the bag of goodies.

I finally make it to my kingdom dragging myself into my room, all my stuff in hand and drink to my hearts content.

End-
This was a filler 😂 pls enjoy the double update