Chapter 2: So this now sucks

I wake up aching all over. Maybe it was the alcohol. Or the fact that I made out with Carter. No I did not go home with him, i'm only 13. And at the moment i'm thinking 'life sucks'. Speaking of life, why don't I tell you about mine: My name is Stevie Smith, I'm just out of 7th grade, I live in a small town in NC (USA), I have green/hazel eyes, dark brown hair and am all together very plain, I like to read, and hang out outside, I do actually have friends: Sarah Greene, Kenzie Grace, River Wescott, and Caitlyn Kendrick. And that's about it.  I know, boring. I beacause of the aches i'm just going to lay here reading.

                                                                        ----Carter's POV----

  So I guess this now sucks. For me anyway. Stevie is 'such a nice girl'  my mom said. Yeah right. I mean, sure, i might have a small crush on her ( Stevie, not my mom) but that doesn't mean anything. And the reason i'm mad is 'cause I just don't understand her, she acts like she hates me in public, but when we're just hanging out, she's my best friend. Why can't it be simple, like football?

A/N: so this is not the actual book i'm writing at the moment, i'm just getting some ideas out, please tell me what you want to happen in the comments, i'm always looking to improve. Also, sorry it's so short, most chapters will be, but i'll start writing more at a time.  -Kate