Chapter 1: At the Party, Not Many Details On this Matter.

He's such an asshole, inviting me to a party. By 'he' I mean my new 'friend' Carter Jackson. More like 'Carter Jack-ass'. As you might be able to tell, (unless you're a complete idiot like him) i'm pissed of at Carter. He invited me to a 'boy/girl' party that the 'cool kids' go to. I go out of my way to stay away from them, I'd rather be outside, or reading. Sometimes I wish he had not thrown his baseball into my bushes. I could have been secretly spying on him still right now, and not getting dressed up by my slutty older sister, Marina, right now. Calling her slutty because she is dressing me up like one. Her being 16 does not help me get out of this party at all. My parents are no help either, to quote them, i need to be "More social". But here I am at this goddamn party, with people staring at me, but not Carter noooo he has to be such a freaking gentleman, and not stare at me. And the snobs stare at me also 'cause i'm not friends with them, only Carter. And I'll just skip the most of the party, since it involved me standing next to Carter, scared out of my mind. On to the part you've been waiting for, like every kid at a party does,..... spin the bottle. And no my first kiss is not going to be here with Carter like every movie and book (my first kiss, which was with him, took place the day before yesterday, 2 weeks after he moved in). The boy it lands on is Brendon Parks, a very pale looking boy who I will not even lie and say is unatractive, like I normally would. And no he is not a bad kisser. At all. Now on to truth or dare, where i made the mistake of choosing dare on my 6th turn. Oh actually I chose truth, it was Carter the gentleman who chose freaking dare, which is unlucky for me, since he was dared to make-out with me in the closet. And that is why we are now making out in the closet, which I can't say i'm not enjoying. And Carter relises that at the same time I do, which is why now we stop, because love is scary.