Chapter 10

All Gold Everything: Chapter 10

*Tyga P.O.V.*
*4 Years Later*

4 years later and I'm living the life I've always wanted. Chris and I made it pretty big. We've gone our separate ways but are still hella close as brothers. We work together on a lot of shit and we've been going across the country for shows and are even gonna be starting international tours next summer.

What about that sassy female Aaliyah?

We haven't been together in those 4 years. Remember how her ass was hardheaded? This just proved she really was.

There was some unfaithfulness on my end and it only led us to arguments, so we ended that shit faster than when it started. I don't know where she is or any other damn thing about her but in all honesty, I do miss her. She was unique and left an imprint on my heart. I should put that in a song maybe?

"Guess where we're headed for a break." Chris said as he walked into my house. We live just down the street from each other in a gated suburb right in the heart of L.A.

"Tell me. I need a short break." I said with a laugh as I came walking to the living room with my sandwich in hand.

"We're goin' to Atlanta for a week. I know it's short but I can't keep away from my music for too long." Atlanta? That's dope.

"Shit, I'm down for that. When do we leave?" I asked taking a bite.

"Tonight. So start packing some shit, the sooner we leave, the sooner we get back to the recording studio."

"You still talk to Cindy?" I asked to change the subject temporarily.

"Almost every day, why?"

"Damn, how is she?"

"She's doin' her. She hasn't talked to Aaliyah since her 19th birthday party. She's not even in the area anymore." I snapped my head up.

"Not even in the area? She know where she moved to?"

"East Side. She doesn't know specifics."

"I know she has a new number too. I tried calling her old number about 3 years ago and it was out of service. She basically cut off her old life here to start a new one over there?" I questioned.

"That's what it sounds like. Talk about a damn shame, I thought it would be cool to get everyone over here like how we did back in high school." I nodded my head slowly in agreement.

"Those were some hella fun times. When we would go to your house, mess with the girls, pass around a blunt. I miss those days." They weren't all that far behind us but without Aaliyah there in the mix, it doesn't feel like the old times.

"Maybe when we go to Atlanta, we can take a drive up the East Coast and ask around for Aaliyah, we should carry a mug shot of her just in case." He said followed with a laugh.

"That'll do the trick. You got a mug shot of her?"

"I can make one?"

"Good enough for me." I finished the last bite of my sandwich before getting up. "I'm gonna start packing and I'll head over to your house afterwards so we can leave alright?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you later." He dapped me before heading out the door. I jogged upstairs to my room and pulled out a few suitcases before piling in the shit I needed.

*Cindy P.O.V.*

"So they're really going down to Atlanta?" Honey asked me as I was laying on the lounge chair by the pool. I needed a serious tan, I may be darker than caramel colored but I had some uneven tans that needed to be fixed.