chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

"Tzuyu?" I knocked on her door, and i didnt getting any response.

Seriously? What is happening to her?

"Tzu--" I'm so shocked right now. When she opened her door, I was mesmerized. She was so beautiful.

"You look good.. as always" I said to him and she smiled then she looked down. I patted her head, like i always do.

Then she hugged me.

Oh my god.

"I'm so nervous.." she whispered and i hugged her back. "You shouldnt, Its just Sana and Jungkook" I said and she looked to me and smiled.

"Okay.." She chuckled and I smiled.

"Let's go?"

<><>

We are now waiting for Sana and Jungkook on Kim's restaurant. The owner was Jin hyung. We will meet them both, you know, to clarify things right now.

After a few minutes of waiting, we saw Jungkook and Sana walking through the cafe, holding hands.

I looked at Tzuyu and I saw her looking at them. "They are right there" she said and pointed at the lovebirds.

<><>

"I'm really sorry on what I acted on the call, I'm just disappointed" Sana apologized and bowed.

"Stop, Minatozaki--" My words got cutted by Sana. "Jeon. I'm now a Jeon, Kim Taehyung" Sana said and.. I just nodded and smiled. Oh, I forgot. "Sorry"

"So are we okay now?" Jungkook asked and we nodded. "Then this calls for a celebration.. A little celebration!" Jungkook said and we chuckled. Aish, Jungkook really dont know that he is the start of all of these. And now he have guts to celebrate, tsk. Jungkook is really something.

Tzuyu called the waiter and we started ordering foods.

"What do you want, honey?" I heard Jungkook asked Sana and she smiled sweetly. "I really want to order their Kimchi stew here" She answered. "Alright, that will be my order too!" Jungkook said and they shared a giggle.

I looked at Tzuyu who looks confused. "Tzuyu, did you already decided what will you order?" I asked her and she looked at me, "All dishes looks delicious, i dont know what to pick" she said.

"How about you?" She asked me. "I will order Bulgogi" i answered her. I heard that their bulgogi is so delicious there, the beef is well cooked. "Oh yeah, I'm craving for some bulgogi, I will order that too" She said and smiled.

Oh god, she looks beautiful.

"Okay then" I told the waiter about our orders and the waiter nodded.

"Whats your plan on your wedding, Taehyung?" Sana asked me and my heartbeat goes faster.

"We still dont know, But I'm sure that we will invite you two" I answered her and she nodded.

<><>

After we ate the dishes that we ordered, we bid our goodbyes on each other.

"We should hangout soon, Tzuyu. You really eat well, i hope we can grab a lunch together" Sana said and Tzuyu chuckled. "Just call me anytime, Sana" Tzuyu said.

I looked at Jungkook and called him. "Why, Taehyung?" He asked. "I heard that you and Tzuyu will go out on Saturday" I said and he smiled.

"Oh yeah, I asked her to hangout with me and she said that she doesnt have any things to do so she agreed" Jungkook told me.

"Does Sana know about this?" I asked him and he nodded. "Please... dont fall in love with Tzuyu.." I said.

"No, i wouldnt. Look, I have Sana now, and you have Tzuyu. We already have our girls now" He said and i just sighed.

"I hope you will keep your words, Jeon Jungkook. It will be a big trouble if you ate your words, its a life and death situation" I told him and he looks confused.

"What are you saying , Tae?" He asked me and i took a deep breathe.

Nothing will happen if I told him, right? Honesty is the best policy after all.

"Me and Tzuyu doesnt love each other, but we will get married" I told him and he really looked confused again. "Fixed marriage, Jungkook" I said. "Oh god, Jungshookt" he said while shaking his head.

What the heck is Jungshookt?

"I feel bad for you, V"he said.  "You shouldn't, I agreed on this, I should face the consequences"I told him.

Please, Jungkook. Dont fall in love with her.

<><>
A short update lol this story is boring but yeah just wait ;)

Dont forget to vote and comment!