chapter 1

Sana's POV

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked me while kneeling on the ground.

No one knows how i feel right now. I think im going to explode! This is one of the most awaiting moment that I've been waiting for my own life.

Jungkook proposing to me.

"Y-yes!" I answered him and i hugged him, and it feels like heaven. Its like hugging your favorite pillow when you need some comfort. Because hugging him makes you feel safe and comfortable.

Hugging him is like hugging your soul mate  and you dont want to let it go.

"Thank you" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

Finally, im going to be Mrs.Jeon!

<><><>

"Does September 14 free?" I asked on the staff.

We are now on the cathedral, we are scheduling our wedding day and im so excited!

"Yes ma'am" she said and i looked at Jungkook who is smiling right now.

Im not going to lose this boy, he is so precious!

The staff said that she will schedule it now. And now we gotta talk the designer of my gown for my wedding.

After discussing to the wedding organizer, we go to the designer. Im making sure that its going to be grand.

Well not impossible, me and Jungkook are pretty rich.

<><>

Jungkook's POV

"Darling?" I knocked on Sana's room door. I waited for a few minutes and she finally opened it.

"Why?" She said and smiled. Oh my god, she is so beautiful. I smiled back to her and asked her, "Who do you want to invite for our wedding?"

"Maybe our friends and family will do" she answered me. Well, its okay to me.

"Okay then, have a good sleep, Darling" i said and kissed her cheeks. She looks surprised but she giggles. I giggled too and go to my room.

Im not going to make the grand day ruined. No one can ruin it.

I started messaging our friends to invite them in the wedding. But my eyes landed on "Kim Taehyung"

Should I invite him? Well i think i should.

Me and Taehyung isnt that close to each other. Its just... me and him are seatmates before. We are talking and chatting through messenger but not to the point that we can tell each other that we are "bestfriends"

I clicked on his name and started chatting him.

Jungkook: hey

Taehyung: oh jungkook! long time no chat!

Jungkook: i know right!

Jungkook: i just wanna invite you on my wedding.

Taehyung: youre getting married?!

Jungkook: oh yes.

Taehyung: me too!

Jungkook: you and you fiancè should go then!

Taehyung: alright.

Taehyung: When is it?

Jungkook: september 14 :)

Taehyung: wait i will check out schedule.

Taehyung: oh yeah, we are free.

Jungkook: so youre coming??

Taehyung: of course!

Jungkook: THANK YOU!!

Taehyung: ure welcome :)))

After chatting him, i messaged Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin hyung since im done messaging Taehyung and Jimin.

Why do i feel more excited?

<><>

a very very short chapter! Well its like an introduction for the characters.

Dont forget to vote and comment!