chapter 8

Jin x Dahyun x Jimin x Mina chapter

OMNISCIENT

Its already 11 in the evening, but Jin decided to invite Dahyun, Jimin and Mina on his house, since Jeongyeon isnt here.

Its a boring night, Jin couldnt even focus on the movies he's watching, because his mind was focused on Mina. Its been a long time since they didnt hang out when she got Jimin. So he's thinking is he could invite her on his place, but that was weird.

A boy and a girl on one house? What would other people think of that? Of course, Lovers. So he decided to invite Yoongi and Nayeon, but the couple rejected his offer because they had something to "do" and Yoongi just told him that if he wants Mina, his sister, to agree on his plan, he said he should invite Jimin too.

He doesn't want to bother Namjoon and Jihyo since he knows that they will be busy because Jihyo is pregnant. Same as Sana and Jungkook, they are married, they should have a good quality time. On Taehyung and Tzuyu's side, he's sure that they are sleeping on that time.

When he called Momo and Hoseok, he got the same response like Yoongi and Nayeon. Hoseok even suggested that Jin should invite Dahyun too. So he just invited Dahyun and Jimin along with Mina. And he really hopes that it was a good idea.

Why Dahyun? He knows that it was a best for her cousin. She badly wants to see Jimin but since Jimin is engaged, she never bothered them both.

<><>

"How's life, Dahyun?" He asked to her cousin which made her smile. "Oh goodness gracious, is this my cousin?" She teased him which made him frown.

"Is it bad to make sure that my cousin is okay?" He asked again and she shrugged. Jin sighed on his cousin, his weird cousin.

"I'm fine, still single. I dont need that anyway" she said in a cheerful way. Yeah right, who needs it? Jin thought.

Jimin's POV

I've been pressing the car's horns hoping that Jin would open the gate for us, when Mina told me to stop.

"Why?" I asked her. "Its already evening, dont even bother someone's sleep" she answered me and i sighed. Mina took her phone and started contacting Jin, and after a few minutes, I noticed that the gate is opening and to my surprise, Dahyun was there with Jin. What the heck?

"Omg! Dubu is here too!" Mina clapped her hands on her excitement. Why the heck is she so excited? Its just Dahyun after all.

Oh yeah, Dahyun.

When we parked our car on his house, Jin invited us to come inside. And i'm shocked on how the house looks like, Jin told us that Jeongyeon and him designed this.

So Jeongyeon designed this also? Wow. I thought she doesnt know nothing except annoying me. Jeongyeon is an annoying brat, its the reason why Mina keeps laughing at us when Jeongyeon is with us, she really had the guts to annoy me.

We decided to have a drink while swimming. Theres a swimming pool here, and its a waste if we wouldnt use it, its once in a lifetime that Jin hyung would allow us to use it. Luckily, we have extra clothes.

"But, Jin! I dont have any extra clothes!" Dahyun said at Jin hyung and he chuckled. "You have extra clothes on the guest room, so dont worry" he said and Dahyun smiled and hugged Jin. I saw Mina giggling, she's cute.

"They are so cute" Mina whispered to me and I smiled. "Yeah i know right" i said. Mina told me that she would just talk to her best friend, Jin, for a while. I nodded, i trust her and its just Jin hyung.

I saw Mina and Jin and laughing together and it makes me jealous, but i know i shouldnt. I shouldnt be jealous on her friend, best friend rather.

I saw Dahyun drinking a wine while staring at the stars, its her hobby. She would go out on the evening and will just watch the stars, sometimes when she was on her weird mode, she would count it. I laughed at my thought, she's really something.

Dahyun noticed me laughing and she crossed her eyebrows. I stopped laughing when i saw her facial expression but she suddenly smiled. "Why are you laughing?" She asked me while smiling.

"Nothing, you just look so weird" I told her and she pouted. "Youre so bad" she said and started hitting my arms. "Yah, stop hitting my biceps" i told her while emphasizing the word "biceps".

We laughed together but she suddenly stopped. "Why you stop laughing?" I asked her, but i'm still laughing. "Why you stop growing?" She fired back and i glared at her, now its her turn to laugh. Aish, this kid.

"What would i do if Mina got jealous because of me?" She suddenly asked me. "She wouldnt, she knows that we are still friends" I answered her and she nodded.

"Cheers?" I raised my glass of wine and she raised her glass too. "Cheers"

And maybe this will be those times i will make her smile, as a friend. Not as a lover, forget the past, Jimin.

Jin's POV

"How's Nayeon?" I asked Mina out of nowhere. I seriously dont know what to ask or say, ugh.

"Youre still not over on Nayeon?" She asked me, shocked. I made a disgusting face on her. Seriously?

"I'm already over on her! Its just, your brother is now her boyfriend" I said. "Fiance" she corrected me.

"They are now engaged?" I asked her and she nodded while smiling. "You dont know how much i wanted seeing my brother propose to someone, and it happens to be my friend. But too bad, we didnt saw how he proposed, he kept it private" she said and pouted.

Me and Nayeon was a thing before. It was before Nayeon met Yoongi, before i met Mina. Mina and Yoongi was really something before, they wouldnt talk to you unless you will talk to them first. But when you will talk to them, they will ignore you. Typical Mina and Yoongi.

"So.. how are you and Jeongyeon? Do you love her?" She asked me. I wanna say that, I still love you but you see me as your best friend.

"We are fine" I lied and smiled. We are never fine, Jeongyeon loves Namjoon and I love you, Mina.

I'm surprised when she suddenly hugged me, so i hugged her back. "Thanks for being there always, best friend" she whispered which made my heart break.

Yeah, I'm just a friend to you, Mina. But I really love you..

<><>

Friend zoned LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this reached 1120 words lol.

Next chapter would be MoSeok, YoongYeon ft. Jungkook. The revelation of Jungkook's feelings lol. Just a little spoiler.