chapter 5

Momo's POV

"I wonder what happened last night" Hoseok said and I punched his arm.

"Of course, Honeymoon" I told him and he chuckled and hugged me.

Omonaa~ I feel like my heart is going to explode~!

We are on Jimin and Mina's house. We are waiting for some updates on Sana and Jungkook.

Taehyung and Tzuyu is here also. And they are playing their phones. They look cute together hehe.

We are doing our own businesses when my phone rang. They all looked at me while I'm picking up the call.

"Hello, Is this a text?" I asked the caller, Sana, and they all laughed.

What's funny?

{Sana- Bold, Momo- Normal, Mina - Italic, Others- Bold Italic }

"Seriously, Momoring? Of course its a text!"

And they all laughed harder, What?

"So what happened?" Jimin asked.

"On what?"

"On the honeymoon"

"Tsk, nothing happened"

"SERIOUSLY?" We all said, including Tzuyu.

"Yeah, he said he is tired and we didnt even shared a bed"

"What the heck is happening on Jungkook" Taehyung said.

"Maybe he isnt ready, Sana" Jimin told Sana and Hobi agreed.

"And he is always saying Tzuyu, i dont know, it makes me uncomfortable"

We all looked at Tzuyu and she looks shocked.

"Dont worry Sana, Tzuyu wont do anything stupid on your relationship" Taehyung said and excused themselves.

"We are going home now" Taehyung said. Tzuyu look confused.

<><>

"Told you so, they will go on a boring honeymoon" Yoongi said. "That was unexpected and kinda impossible" Nayeon said and Yoongi looked at her.

"Nothing is impossible, Nayeon. Also if you know Jungkook's action on the after party, I think he is pretty interested on Tzuyu" Yoongi explained.

I suddenly remember on the after party.

"Tzuyu is so beautiful and kind, If I'm a boy, she will be my ideal type" I whined.

"I know right" Jungkook said and smiled.

What?

I sighed. I dont know if I should tell that on them, Especially Sana. Yoongi is right, I think he is interested on her.

But Sana is his wife. It cant be.

We are on Yoongi and Nayeon's  kitchen. We are here to tell them what Sana told us, also for the foods. They have so many foods here.

"We should ask Jungkook on this, maybe its private but I know what Sana feels. She is probably hurt" Hoseok said and I nodded.

"Maybe when they are back here on Seoul" Nayeon said and smiled.

Sana's POV

"Seriously what is happening to you, Kookie?" I asked him on a pissed tone.

"Nothing" he said and continued to pack his things.

"Dont answer me "nothing" Jungkook! I know something isnt right" I said and he looked at me. "It was just an small misunderstanding, Sana. Also I'm so tired" Jungkook told me.

I sighed. "Sorry, Kookie" I apologized to him, and he hugged me.

How I miss his hugs.

But, Do Tzuyu have somthing to do with this? He is acting strange when Tzuyu came. But I dont think so. She have Taehyung, and Jungkook know that.

Taehyung's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked Tzuyu and she nodded.

I continued to drive through our home. I still feel sad for Tzuyu, i know she is feeling down and upset. And of course, as a fiance, i should know what she feels.

"Stop being upset, Sana, everything is gonna be alright" I said to Sana and she wiped her tears.

"I s-still cant believe t-that my d-dog p-passed a-away" She said, stuttering.

I held her hands and she looked at me. I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Thank you for comforting me, Taehyung" Sana said.

Thinking how i comforted Sana before, I held Tzuyu's hands and she looked shocked.

"Everything is gonna be okay, Tzuyu. You have nothing to do with this" I said.

"Thank you for comforting me, Taehyung" she said. I smiled to her and she smiled back to me.

Deja vu.

----

Sorry for the short update, Dont forget to Vote, and Comment!