Confession

The day was quite sunny and bright; a light breeze and the weather was actually cool. The sound of people having a casual conversation on the street and the atmosphere around you felt comforting. The atmosphere of freedom, being away from the girls had gave you time to admire what's around you. As calm and perfect the day might be, you still wanted to know more about your past. But how are you going to find out?

Looking to the left you can see a familiar figure in an ice cream shop.

"Huh? Am I imagining things? For I second I thought I saw purple hair. I have been out of it lately" you started to think.

So you quickly rushed over to see who it was. Once you had entered the shop, you can see that it really was someone you knew. How can you not recognize the one person you fell in love for? Jisoo was standing at the counter looking at different flavored ice creams. Slowly you walked up behind her. Once you were behind her, off to the right side a bit, you can see your excited face expression. Her expression was genuine and was too cute. You couldn't contain yourself so you had to look down at the ice cream instead.

"Yeah, I would like to try that one please!" Jisoo was talking to the employee.

Her voice was so cute. What are you saying? Everything about her was cute to you. Surprisingly she hasn't realize that you were behind her yet. She was so into the ice cream and you wished she would look at you the same. In the end, all you could do was to stand behind her and watch.

"Yes, the honey nut crunch please." Again she speaks with the employee

The employee looked at you and gave you a wink out of no where. You didn't understand at first and realize that he thinks you and Jisoo was on a date, and you were buying her ice cream.

"And how would you like to pay for it ma'am?" The employee asked.

Before she could take her credit card out of her little purse, you butted in to pay.

"I'll be paying by card" you said as you handed the employee your own card.

Jisoo looked up and was surprised that someone was going to pay for her. She realized that it was you and was just staring at you. You faced her and smiled whiling handing her the ice cream she had bought. Well... you had bought.

"Is something the matter?" You teased

"N-no, what are you doing here and why did you pay for me?" Jisoo replies

"Can I not pay for a beautiful woman?" You teased

Jisoo just looked at you scoffed, and took the ice cream before heading out the shop. You grinned and rushed after her. You can see that she was trying to ignore you, and the more you attempted to talk to her the more she looked away and ignored you.

"Okay, Let's talk somewhere else then" you said as you took her right wrist and dragged her along.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" Jisoo screamed.

To be honest you didn't know where you were going or why you did it. Running along the street you can see the beach on your left. The scenery was amazing and you wish you could spend it with Jisoo. Without looking back you can tell that Jisoo was going to kill you when you stop, so you just kept dragging her along.

You wish you could be like this forever. No caring about anything and just run away with Jisoo. Would anyone care? Would she accept you? What are you saying? She can't possibly fall in love with her bodyguard.