Epilogue

First day back. It was February 12th, and through out the school children were greeting each other after the week off. Riley Shaw however, had arrived early and was searching the school for someone who wasn't exactly a friend, but possibly could be.

Her best bet was the dormitory, and as she knocked on the door and waited, she wondered if what she was about to do was risky. The door opened. Too late.

Almost her height (depressingly), staring back at her was Maura Green. The first year looked rather surprised to see such a popular second year staring back at her.

"Anyone else in?" Shaw asked casually.

Maura frowned, but shook her head and stepped aside, letting Shaw in.

"Why are you here?" Maura demanded, glaring at her.

"I know it was you giving out the secrets," Shaw glared back.

Mauras frown turned to one of realisation. She was busted.

"How do you know?! Oh wait of course you do, you and your whizz kid dorm," She folded her arms, looking out the window.

"I know you did it, but not why," Shaw tried to catch her eye, "You gonna tell me?"

"I just did it to the people I didn't like," She said shortly, making Shaw think back to when she let out a sercret about her own father stealing yachts.

"You don't like me?"

"That same day you skipped me in the lunch que,"

Shaw nearly laughed. "You caused me a lot of trouble, spreading rumours about my family,"

"Sorry,"

"Why don't you put your 'powers' to good?" Shaw suggested, making quotation marks with her hands.

Maura snorted, "My powers for stealing secrets?"

"Well, your powers for gathering intel,"

Maura looked back at Shaw. "You mean join your spy club?"

"The Junior Intelligence Organisation," Shaw corrected her, proudly.

"I'll think about it,"

---

The next day, Shaw got a single Instagram message simply saying 'sure,'.