Music, Love and Cigarettes. BVB love story. 2

'YEAH!' Dane yelled and kicked the curb and then jumped on Zander's back. She ran around the street with Dane on her back screaming ' Hey everyone! Come out here for a sec! We have big news!!' and Dane going 'Wooooooooooooohhhhhhh!' as if he was a fire-truck! Soon enough everybody on their street was emerging from their houses in a frenzy to know what they were up to. Dane jumped off her back and went to hug Sevanna. 'Gather 'round children! For we have a yarn to tell and a tale to spin!' Cried Screech as he pulled Zander into a huddle with the others on the street. 'What is it?' A woman Zander knew as her new neighbour, Selena Vani, asked them along with a great many others that had gathered around the kids.'Ok...we got a call today from the manager of a little band called Black Veil Brides and he said that we may not be going on tour with them just yet but they are going to come see us live and THEY will decide! And they're staying a whole week!!' Zander yelled.

Everybody cheered and whooped about the news. When they first told them that they sent BVB a letter for the tour space that was open they were excited...but now they were just plain ecstatic! By the time the initial excitement simmered down, everyone was patting them on the back and congratulating them.Then they told them to go home and home they went.

'Well that was...fun...' Finn said blankly. Zander punched him in the arm and he winced slightly but then brushed it off'Finn can't you ever say anything even REMOTELY encouraging? Geez...It's like you were born a robot or something...' Screech said, slightly frustrated but Finn just smirked and winked at Zander...wait...Finn WINKED at her? She wondered if it was related to the hug from earlier.

******Two Days Later******

Today was the day! The day Black Veil Brides came...The day Black Rose's tour related fate was decided and the day Zander met her idols. They had decided to sing A Prophecy by Asking Alexandria, a favourite amoung the band. They started to practice the chosen song. The band started the intro and Screech and Zander sang:

How stubborn are those scars when they won't fade away?

Or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?

We'll be home soon,

So dry your eyes.

You'll be okay.

(You'll be okay.)

Oh my god the water it's rising, it's rising.

You just have to believe in me,

Failing that I'll ride this storm alone.

We can still make it out.

Fu*k!

I can help you through this.

But you have to take my hand.

I can take you home,

Take my hand, Take my hand.

I should've known the tides were getting higher.

We can still survive,

They think we're drowning,

But our heads are still above the waves.

(Above the waves)

(I should've known the tides were getting higher...

We can still survive.

Above the waves.

I should've known the tides were getting higher.

We can still survive.)

You never said goodbye(Goodbye)