Music, Love and Cigarettes. BVB love story. 4

'Zander Stacey Fawxx! What did I tell you about having sex?!?!?!' Her father screamed 'Dad...I...we...we weren't....but....' she stuttered, shocked that he was here. 'Young lady I expect better of you! And as for you...You....cretens! Get your hands off my daughter right now!' Ashley and Andy took their hands off her body and stood up 'I did not stay you could stand! SIT!' her Dad yelled and they immediately sat back down. 'Daddy I....I...' she couldn't finish her scentance because she burst into tears. She cried harder and harder. She cried so hard that her eyes began to hurt. 'Oh...wow...I never meant for her to cry so hard...' Said another voice. Zander looked up to see CC. She suddenly got enraged... It was all a prank!

'Christan Coma!!!' she screamed in her angriest voice 'I will rip out your throat, feed it to you, cut off your d*ck...slowly... fu*k you in the a*s with it and then put you into a large blender!!!' she yelled even louder as she advanced on him with her fist raised, ready to knock him out. His hands raised to protect himself. 'Uh...please don't hurt me! I'm sorry! It was a joke' He said with a high pitched squeal at the end.

She couldn't help it... She burst out laughing, his squeal was just so darn cute. 'awww you sound like a little girl CC!!!' Zander cooed through laughter. He crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. Zander hugged him and he loosened up. Suddenly Dad spoke up 'But seriously...no Sex...' She looked at him 'Dad...I won't but you DO realise I'm legal don't you?' she shrugged as she spoke 'Not under my roof you're not!' he said firmly and walked away. Zander groaned loudly and stood up.

Jake and Jinnx then walked into the room 'Your threat was scary, Zander' Jinxx said with wide eyes. Zander shrugged "It was meant to be. Deal with it" she said and poked out her tongue at him. Everone laughed except for CC, who was intensely reading a message he'd been sent on his phone.

"What is it, Chuppy?" Andy asked, going over to his friend and kneeling down. CC looked up at Andy and frowned "Some fan just texted me.... This." he said and showed Andy the phone. "Oh my god..." he said and covered his mouth. "What is it?" ander asked. CC showed her the phone and her eyes filled with tears. The fan had cut BVB into her arm. "Oh my god... Why would she do that to herself?" she asked with sadness in her voice. "I don't know.. But I'm going to tell them to go to the hpspital and clean it up. And give her the self-harm lecture" CC said before beginning the text.

They spent the entire day in my room, just talking about random things and the tour that was coming up and who was going to be playing there. They all ended up falling asleep in Zander's room.