Let's Play~

Chapter 10

*Warning: Erotic shit*

3rd Person P.O.V

"Hey Ryuji, let's talk," Akira had said to Ryuji. A nervous Ryuji had swallowed the lump in the back of his throat, nodding his head in agreement. The nervous ness was written all over his face. His slow movements to the bed, his red face, and the way his eyes never even glanced at Akira the whole time. He wasn't even sure if what Akira had to say was going to be good or bad.

The two sat down on the edge of his bed, sitting next to each other. Ryuji looked down at his hands which were placed in his lap. Akira however, looked over towards Ryuji, grabbing his hand gently and interlocking their fingers together.

Ryuji looked up at Akira nervously, seeing a gentle smile on his face. His nerves have finally calmed down, but he still couldn't help being nervous, considering he hasn't even said anything yet.

"Ryuji...I like you a lot. I've had a crush on you since I started attending Shujin Academy. You were the bad boy with a gentle heart. I would notice you staring at me in class sometimes, but I brushed it off as you disliking me or something. But..once we finally talked, I felt as though I suddenly understood you. And when you asked me to tutor you, I was so happy because that meant spending more time with you."

"When we played a game of 21 questions, I found out you were like me, gay. And it made me so happy because I knew had a shot. So after a few weeks of chickening out, I finally asked you out. I didn't want to call it a date to freak you out. But to me, it felt like a date. You also got to know more about me as well. About how much of a pervert I can be," he chuckled saying that part.

"After the date, I could not stop thinking about you. In both a perverted manner, and also a loving manner. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I wanna date you. I wanna show you how much I care about you. And how much I love you." Akira lifted up Ryuji's chin with his index finger and thumb, looking him into his deep, chocolate brown orbs.

He leaned into Ryuji, pressing a kiss against his soft lips. He closed his eyes, waiting for Ryuji to responded to the kiss, which he eventually did. Akira couldn't explain the feeling in his heart at such a simple, yet heartwarming response. He kissed Ryuji deeply, and passionately, wanting him to feel the love he was feeling as well.

Akira bought his hand up slowly, cupping Ryuji's soft cheeks in his hand gently. Ryuji leaned into his gentle touch more, eventually turning an innocent kiss into one that was lust filled. Both of them became desperate for the other. Ryuji bit down gently at Akira's bottom lip, pulling gently at it. Akira took this opportunity to slide his tongue into his mouth.

Ryuji gasped softly, pushing himself more onto Akira. Eventually, Akira slowly got up, crouching in front of Ryuji, and pushing the two of them down into the bed with him being on top. Not once did they break the kiss though. Ryuji wrapping his arms around Akira's neck and pulling him in closer to him.

Akira traced his hand down Ryuji's clothed chest, and stomach, slipping his hands underneath his pajama shirt, trailing his hands back up this time touching his smooth, pale skin. Ryuji shivered at the feeling of his cold hands touching his warm stomach. But Akira's hands eventually warmed up due to the heat of Ryuji's stomach radiating onto his hands.

His hand trailed upwards towards his pink buds, caressing them gently with his index finger and thumb. Ryuji gasped softly at this new feeling, arching his back slightly to get more of this feeling.

Breaking the kiss, Akira slowly pulled away from Ryuji's lips, pressing soft, gentle kisses to his jawline. He made his way towards his neck, Ryuji tilted his head to the side, giving Akira some room. "Don't leave any marks please, I don't want anyone at school to stay anything," Ryuji whispered. Akira only nodded, kissing his neck some more.