Every day I think I love you a little more.

Fluff because I'm still trying to find the motivation to write an actual chapter.

Morning routine. Walks to school; with love.

"Oi, Josuke!" Okuyasu beams from across the way, Josuke perking up at the voice and smiling wide himself once he's caught sight of the waving idiot.

He sprints over to Okuyasu, school bag in hand, his uniform handsomely made and his pomp magically kempt, giving him a soft peck on the cheek as he dusts off his jacket.

Okuyasu takes his friend's hand in his and blushes lightly from the peck, adjusting his other arm and placing his book bag underneath it.

They then begin walking to school, chatting and joking along the way per usual.

Josuke taunts Okuyasu about his messily thrown on uniform. He gets mad like always, but settles down when Josuke stops to help him fix it. He blushes deep and thanks him by bumping their noses together.

Before they can part, Josuke kisses his friend passionately on the lips and they embrace, dropping their bags, shrugging and then indulging in the bliss.

Both boys blush hard and giggle into it, pulling away after some time and collecting their things, continuing on to school where their friend, Koichi, awaits them at the gate.

Saying greetings, making ways to class. 

They try to sneak in some cuddles and kisses before they part to different rooms, accomplishing their tasks and daydreaming of each other until lunch.

I don't know what to exactly call this one but it's cute huh? I like it haha.