Complications- (chapter 10)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Hellooooo!

Sorry about the huge wait! I have been in melbourne the past few days and have had like no time to write.

I have some ideas for a new fanfic (yay!) I really like what I have so far, and I should be uploading a little sneak peak sometime soon! I'm really excited for it! I think it's going to be good! :)

The chapter is probably one of the longest I have written...I think? But since I havent uploaded in AGES I will probably be uploading again tomorrow! 

I'm still madly searching for a celebrity or model or SOMEONE to cast as leah! If you have anyone that you think fits her desription don't be scared to comment it below or message me! 

Hope you like this chapter! Let me know what you think!

Please VOMMENT! (vote and comment!)

Eliseeee! xxx

___________________________________________________________________

LEAH’S POV

I woke to muffled snores in an unfamiliar bed, I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them, taking in my surroundings. I was in the bed Harry usually sleeps in...only there was no Harry. I rolled over to face the alarm clock on the bedside table, which indicated it was 11:00am.

Wow, I hadn’t slept in that much for...well months. I decided it was probably time to get up, I forced myself out of the warm bed and stumbled over to the closed door. I wrapped my warm hand around the cool door knob and turned it, wincing at the touch, today it opened on the first go, thank god.

The snoring suddenly increased in volume and my gaze was directed to the sleeping Louis and Harry on the blow up mattresses. I decided to go into the house and get something to eat and get dressed.

I carefully crossed the small room and opened the bungalow door, stepping out into the cool winter air. I opened the backdoor to the house and stepped in.  Anne was nowhere to be seen, I assumed she was out, after all, it was already almost lunch time.

I opened the kitchen cupboards and gazed in, searching for something to eat. I spotted a box of cornflakes and grabbed them, placing them on the kitchen bench and took out a bowl, then poured out the cereal.

“Morning Leah, the boys still asleep?” Anne said as she appeared in the kitchen, making me almost drop my breakfast.

She gave a small chuckle at my reaction. “Sorry, did I startle you?”

“Just a little bit” I laughed. “Yeah, all the boys are still asleep in the bungalow”.

“Lazy boys” She said, still laughing. “oh, and Leah, I was just on the phone with the school, they say you can start as soon as tomorrow if you like, is that alright with you hun?”

School.

I had completely forgotten about school.

“Um..yeah, I guess so” I said half-heartedly.

“You sure you’re ready?” Anne asked, picking up on my tone.

“Yes...” I replied. But the thing was, I knew I wasn’t ready, I wasn’t ready to leave my old life behind.

“Okay, I’ll just ring the school up again and tell them you’ll be there tomorrow” She beamed across at me.

Then it hit me. How was I suppose to start a new school, literally just days after Harry had announced that we were dating?