Chapter 1: School Life

Baekhyun's POV

Hi. My name is Byun Baekhyun. 18 years, attends Jeorong Seichi University.

I entered my bus and sat beside a stranger. After a long awkward silence, we arrived at the school. I checked my schedule and it was homeroom. I walked to the class, humming a song.

As you see, I have no friends 'cause they think I'm nerd. I entered my class and had all them staring at me. I sat down and suddenly froze when my ultimate crush entered, the school's bad boy, Park Chanyeol.

The teacher arrived and greeted us and also did. She just reminded the rules and regulations of the school. I feel my back tense because he is sitting behind me. I can feel his stares. I am now nervous.

The bell rang and all rushed, a friend of Chanyeol ran and accidentally dropped my book. I didn't notice if it weren't for him.

"Your book?" He said in a deep and husky voice.

"A-ah! Yes! Thanks." I said stuttering.

He then walked out of the class. He talked to me. I finished fangirling and headed to my next class, Math. The best subject ever, for me. And he is also here. Actually, all day. Except for English.

So the teacher talked about geometry and told to bring out their mathematical instruments. Well, he had those stuff. Except for one thing.

"Excuse me." He said deeply.

"Uhm- yes?" I asked.

"May I borrow your pencil?" He then asked.

"Sure thing." I handed him my pencil.

The subject continued and it was break, I cleaned up my things and-

"Here's your pencil." He handed me the pencil. "Thanks." He then thanked.

"Welcome." I said blushing.

Chanyeol's POV

I had been having crush towards the boy who's name is Baekhyun. He is so cute and innocent. He really is short, which makes him extra cute.

I love him, more than anything else. I am so happy that he talks to me even by little. I will do anything to make him happy.

Baekhyun's POV

I headed out of the room with my bag and went to the toilet to wash my face and pee. When sudden-

"Look who's here?" A boy who seems to be a bully came to have fun.

"Oh. The four-eyed freak is here." They said as they bursted out laughing.

Not to mention I am wearing glasses but not to see better, just to look adorable.

"Sorry, but I don't want trouble." I said calmly.

"Oh, it that so?! But we do want." They insisted.

"Hold him, boys." He ordered.

They held my arms and the leader started punching my stomach. They laughed while seeing me in agony.

"Next time, don't get too cocky. You're just a freak to me." They laughed as they threw me down into the floor and left.