Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home

Baekhyun's POV

It has been a week since Chanyeol and I have been dating. He's so caring and gentle. He makes me more inlove with him.

We were walking in the hallway when we spotted Kai with someone.

"Hey, bro. Who's this guy?" Chanyeol asked, brofisting Kai.

Kai blushed. "This is Kyungsoo, my soon-to-be boyfriend." He said.

"Oh. Well, hi there. You are lucky to have Kai, he's gonna protect you with his life." I said.

"O-Oh. I'm happy to hear that." He blushed.

"Kyungsoo hyung! Kyungsoo hyung!" A voice approached.

"Luhannie! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I-I found your notebook at the class." Said the guy who is.... Luhannie, stuttering while looking at us.

"Thank you, so much! I can always depend on you." He said giving Luhan a hug.

Kai sort of became jealous and pulled Kyungsoo away from Luhan.

"Hey, Lulu or somethin'. I just wanna be clear, Kyungsoo is mine and stay away from him." He said hugging Kyungsoo tightly.

Luhan laughed. "Hahah. I guess he haven't told you yet." He said smirking.

Kai became nervous, and asked "Told what?" He asked.

"Luhan and I are-" before letting Kyungsoo finish his line, Kai blurted out, "I knew it, you never gave me a chance because of him." He blurted out.

"No, silly! Luhan and I are brothers." Kyungsoo explained.

Kai flushed red at an instant from hearing this. "I'm so sorry, Luhan. I thought you were his boyfriend." He apologized.

"It's okay. I understand. But never hurt Kyungsoo, or I'll be the one to judge you." Luhan threatened.

Kai gulped and we all laughed.

"Would you all like to come to my house tonight? It's weekend, though." Chanyeol invited, I never knew.

They all nodded and asked for the time.

"7:45 p.m sharp!" Chanyeol said counting his fingers.

They all nodded and left except the two of us.

"Let's go, bae?" Chanyeol asked holding my hands. I nodded and walked to the last class.

It was Physical education.

The teachet told us to change to our uniforms and grouped us into pairs. I was teamed up with Luhan. Kyungsoo with Chanyeol and Kai with a stranger.

"We will be dancing Salsa." He cried joyfully.

Oh great. I thought, i never knew how to dance and how to pop n' lock and those stuff.

The teacher told us to " The Catcher."

He took one student and demonstrated it.

He pulled the student's arm and kicked his leg to the right 'causing him to slip and the teacher caught him.

Chanyeol is now looking at me.

Everyone tried it and until Luhan decided he's the seme. He pulled my arm and kicked my leg and caught me. He smiled seductively.

I blushed and felt Luhan's growing bulge.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and went back.

Krringg! The bell rang and everyone rushed out like tigers, pouncing.

I walked to the changing room and accidentally found Chanyeol half-naked while putting his sando on.

I closed the door and blushed. I saw his muscular muscles in his stomach with his perfect body tone.

"Baekkie, why are you looking at people's body?" He asked.

"S-Sorry, it was an accident." I cried.

"Okay, then." We walked out.

I went to his house, because no one is at my house, my father died and my mother is in China for 5 years to work.

The room was cute and big. Has a big tv a huge leather sofa and some food at the tray.
It was his house.

"Feel home, bae!" He shouted, started making ramyun.

"Thanks." I said as I picked up a biscuit and put it in my mouth.

A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang.

I opened it and saw a woman asking for money.

"My child. Could I have money to buy my food?" She asked trembling.

"Yes. Take this, Eomma." I handed her 3000 won.

"Thank you. God bless you." She said while walking out.

Chanyeol came out of the kitchen holding a tray with lots of ramyun in it.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"A poor beggar, I gave her my money." I said.

"Awww.. My bae is so kind. Love that side of yours!" He exclaimed.

I closed the door and heard a knock immediately.

"Hello." Kyungsoo greeted. I greeted back, "Come in." I said. Kyungsoo pulled Kai inside the house.

"Hey, bro. What'sup?" Chanyeol brofisted Kai. "Hey, Kyungsoo!" He welcomed.

"Your house is huge, are your parents there?" He asked. "No, they're in a business trip in America." Chanyeol explained.

The doorbell rang, Luhan and a mysterious guy was witg him.

"Hey Lu-Luhan. Who is that?" I asked pointing to the guy.

"