Chapter 3: Beautiful Revenge

Chanyeol's POV

My Baekkie is hurt. I have to avenge him. I walk with my group towards the guy who Baekkie told me to.

"Let's talk, in private." I demanded. They went inside the toilet and I said "Knock them down." I ordered.

Kris charged his fist into the thin guy and kicked his leg. The person dropped in the floor. I kicked the leader and punched him badly at his eyes.

"Never bully, Baekhyun, again." I whisper.

The bell suddenly rings. I see Baekkie standing up and drinking his cola and heading to the 3rd class, French.

I followed him and sat behind him.

Baekhyun's POV

I drink my cola and walked to my 3rd class. I saw him walk inside, and sat behind me.

"I avenged you." He whispered with anxiety.

Those words sent chills to my spine 'causing me to get goosebumps.

"Bonjour, class!" The teacher greeted. Then Kai suddenly opens the door and walks inside.

"Ah- Mr. Kim Junging?" She says wrongly. She's from France.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BITCH! WHY CAN'T YOU EVER GET MY NAME RIGHT ?!" He exclaimed. The class roared with laughter.

"Mr. Kay, plis gu tu ditensyan." (i am writing it by the way she says it.)

Kai walks out of the door and heads to the detention room.

xoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxox

Sorry for this lame short chappie. Thanks, anyways.