Chapter 4: Detention Love

The teacher continues her class and when I noticed my pen finished its ink.

"Uh-m. Chanyeol? May I have a pen?" I whispered. "Sure." He handed me the pen, beforing turning front again-

"Mr. Byun and Fark. Ditensyan please." She pointed towards the door.

I got up with Chanyeol and grab our bags and left, but I opened the door again and said "Au révoir, madam!" She smiled.

"Fuck..." Chanyeol cursed. "Why?" I ask.

" I hate detention!" He said.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you along with me. I apologize bowing slightly.

"It's okay." He then answered back.

We walked to the detention room and saw Kai. I see Kai making signals to Chanyeol.

"Please take a seat." The teacher in-charge said.

I sat together with Chanyeol at the last table. I feel kinda awkward with him. I was blushing.

"Oh. May I ask?" I said. "Yes, why?" Chanyeol said.

"Why did you avenge me, by the way?" I asked with a inquisitive face.

He blushed a little red and said "Cause you're my friend?" He says in a really questioning tone.

"Oh, thanks by the way!" I thanked him.

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun and I enter the room when I see Kai signaling me if he is really going to detention, I nodded and sat down.

After he asks me, I just can't hold it! I wanna tell him how I feel towards him.

"Let's go to the toilet?" I suggested. "But why?" He asked.

"I hate the smell coming from this room, wanna grab some fresh air?" I lied. He nodded and we asked the teacher and gave permission.

I grabbed his wrist and ran towards the toilet. "Ahhh.. Finally, I hate that detention smell." I said while flinging my hands in my nose.

He laughed while panting. He was blushing cutely.

I am going to tell him everything.

"There's something I need to tell you." I said while playing with my fingers.

"Yes? What is it?" He said after washing his hands.

"Uhm- i know I might sound weird and you might hate me." I said.

"It's okay! Just say it." He nagged.

Xoxoxo

Thrill next chapter..