Alpha King, Me & Everyone Else

*****NOT EDITED****

This is the Third book in a 'series',* BUT you don't have to read those to read this... I wrote the other two years ago so the writing is probably way different. I'd completely understand (and agree) if you didn't. :)

*Alpha Orders and The Alpha's Daughter but a Prince's Mate

After being left on a doorstep at birth Lily is raised in a unique foster home, one that houses various mythical creatures. From Vampires and Werewolves to Witches and Wizards, her childhood is one she treasures. Her siblings, her twin brother among them, were special to her. She was perfectly content dreaming over the Football star, getting top marks and trying to pass her Witch tests but the universe seemed to have other ideas.

'The Pack', the pack of wolves that live in the same town, welcomes the Alpha King's Son, Charlie. Charlie is more than displeased upon his arrival, already finding his mate all he wanted to do was ascend to the throne.

So imagine his surprise when his dismal trip to his mother's old pack turns into one that would challenge everything he's ever thought and maybe even change the course of history. One thing he knows for sure, Lily was no ordinary girl.

My new story... :P What do you think? Might change up the description later...