1864

Caroline arrived to the Salvatore home. She knew Katherine also known as Katerina was here. Caroline was staying away from here. She knew that Giuseppe Salvatore was planning on killing vampires, Caroline had a witch she was great friends with spell her and Maximus so when the compass went off, they were safe to not burn. Caroline and Maximus got out and were greeted by the Salvatore brothers.

"You must be Caroline and Maximus Forbes?" Damon asked.

"Yes" Caroline nodded.

"Welcome to our home" Stefan cut in.

"Is your father home? He is expecting to see me?" Caroline asked the boys.

"I'm right here" Giuseppe came over.

"Hello Giuseppe" Caroline greeted with a smile.

"Hello Caroline and Maximus" Giuseppe greeted.

Giuseppe didn't think they were vampires since they were Forbes. Giuseppe, Damon, and Stefan showed them around.

"So where are you staying?" Giuseppe asked.

"Oh we are staying not to far from here, would you like to see it?" Caroline asked.

"My sons and I would be delighted" Giuseppe nodded.

They got into a carriege and they were off to Caroline and Maximus's home. They got there in know time and the Salvatores were in awe. They all stepped out and looked at Caroline's house, it was bigger then the Salvatore's house and maids were walking around the garden.

"This is lovely" Giuseppe said to her.

"Thank you, it works for my son Maximus and I" Caroline watched Maximus go into the house.

"Oh, he is your son?" Stefan asked.

"Yes, I had him at a young age" Caroline nodded.

"So how old are you?" Damon asked.

"Boys!" Giuseppe glared at them. "You never ask a woman her age, when are you both going to learn, I'm sorry Caroline" Giuseppe apologized.

"No it's alright, just know I'm older then I look" Caroline mentally laughed. "Would you like to come in?" Caroline asked.

"We would love to" they all walked into the house.

"Giuseppe, may I speak to you in private?" Caroline asked.

"Sure, boys go keep Maximus company" Giuseppe ordered. The boys nodded and left to find Maximus.

"Any leads?" Caroline asked as they took a seat in the dinning room.

"Excuse me?" asked Giuseppe.

"On the vampires in this town?" Caroline asked.

"Right, none. We have a feeling they've found a way to walk around in the sun" Giuseppe said to her.

Caroline got up and went to the cabinets. She pulled out the compass she asked Emily Bennett to spell to track down vampires. She went back over to Giuseppe and handed it to him.

"What is this?" asked Giuseppe.

"My father gave me this before he was murdered by vampires, it's a vampire compass that he got from his friend Zachery Gilbert, it tracks them down" Caroline said to him.