Chapter 8- Twice Bitten

I will try to update often but it really is a gamble considering I am in 2nd Year Uni and it is hard to get data regularly to update..
Enjoy

************
Chapter 8.Twice Bitten

Bellona's torture went on for what felt like hours but for Zachleya, it was only two hours. For someone who worked with clocks her whole life due to her culinary classes. After the latest buzz, Bellona went unconscious, which was understandable because she had been electrocuted for a very long time.

The torturer turned away with laugh," Well, she's useless now.''

The vultures laughed quietly to themselves as the torturer stepped toward Reina, because she was closest to him and because she had been the loudest curser out of all of us. Two vultures removed the straps on Bellona and released her, only to toss her on the floor near the chair like a training dummy that had already been used before it was discarded.

"Now that's just rude," Ariel pointed out.

"How about you sunshine?'' it asked as it pulled out a knife from its thigh strap and tapped Reina on her head.

Reina simply glared at the vulture," The name's Reina, touch me and I will rain terror down on your ass."

The vultures behind them then unchained Reina and dragged her over to the chair and strapped her in, but not before she got in a kick or two at them.

"You've got a mouth," the torturer mused as it stepped forward with a knife in hand, "Let's see if you can use it for other things besides cursing."

"Do your worst, I'm not saying anything."

The vulture grunted as it took a step closer to Reina," Electricity seem to be useless since it would render you unconscious and I need you to be conscious to give me answers so we'll have to do this a little different this time."

Without a second thought, the vulture stuck its knife into Reina's right arm and dragged it towards her elbow.

Ava and the girls watched with horror as Reina struggled a bit so she could not scream but the pain was evident on her face. As soon as it was done, it glanced up at Reina, only to see her laughing.

"What the?" The vulture behind Reina muttered.

"How do you feel, blonde?"

Reina laughed," Motivated, you mutated freak!"

"Reina!" Ariel shouted as she struggled against her chains.

The torturer then turned her arm over and began the process again.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard from outside the place and the ground shook violently.

"We are being invaded!!" A vulture shouted as it ran into the room.

The torturer then paused in his trail, leaving an unfinished cut on Reina's arm as it ran out with all the other vultures. A door was slammed as the room grew quiet for just a moment.

Rodna cleared her throat," So, how are you feeling Reina?"

A small chime was heard as Reina's bracelet turned on," Shut the hell up! I'm in pain here!"

A dozen small blades shot up from under Reina's straps and cut through them swiftly. Reina quickly held up her bleeding arm for closer inspection. They looked bad and sure enough, there would be scars.

"I was just trying to be nice," Rodna replied with a shrug as Ariel rolled her eyes.

"Try to imagine how Bellona feels," Zachleya added as she looked down at their prone sister.

"She's unconscious, harpy, I just had arm carved! There is no comparison!" Reina exclaimed as she stood and picked up the knife that the vulture left in its haste to leave.

"Could you just focus on trying to break us of these chains?" Ava asked as she shook the chains above her.

The sound of the door being blown up halted their plans of escape. Reina quickly scrambled back to the chair and pretended to be passed out whilst the others just watched with alert.

What came running into room looked like a mutated dog.

Ariel pouted," Another one. I feel for you mutated dogs and vultures.

Whoever created you both must have been really twisted up in the brain."

Reina could feel one of them stand in front of her which she quickly used to her advantage by jumping up and slashing it across the chest.

It stumbled back clutching its chest as the girls gave prideful smirks. At least one them got to hurt those things.

Reina was then knocked out again from behind by one of the dogs. The one bleeding turned to girls and pointed to them," Don't give them a chance to do anything stupid. Knock them out."

Ava huffed irritably, "Again?"

The next thing they knew; darkness took over as they were hit behind their heads as well.

***
Hope you vote or comment..till then.....ravenrockz out..