Chapter 3 Luke's POV

Hello! We would like to say that we're so happy that there are some 5SOS fans and people in general out there who have read the first two chapters of our story. As a writer every single read from you means a lot. Writing this fanfiction is so much fun! I hope you will enjoy chapter 3!

Happy if you leave a comment or a vote if you do! :) 

Luke's POV

Wait, tea-a? Tea? Te-ha? Tia? Tiha? How the heck was I supposed to pronounce it right? I’d just have to wait until her sister addressed her by her first name again. Hopefully that’d be soon!

Laughing at my own thought Michael glanced at me weirdly while eating his hamburger. “What’s so funny?” he chomped.

We decided to drop by the first place you could grab some junk food instead of waiting in the lounge, and that happened to be the one and only: “McDonalds”.

“It’s nothing… or yeah it is…” I glanced at the others who were still standing in line in the restaurant before I looked at him again.. “How do you pronounce that girls’ name, not Daniella but the other one?” I blushed. 

“I don’t know?” Michael laughed. “All I know is that it starts with a T, but dude, I’m sure she understands that we’re not Swedish Vikings ourselves”

“Why are you talking about Swedish Vikings?” the girl that was being referred to asked in curiosity. I choked the chunky fries I was chewing on, not expecting her sudden appearance.

“Oh my god, are you okay!?” She asked instantly helping me to pat on my back as I was coughing.

Feeling how the piece of food was still stuck in my gorge I leaned forward, not able to answer at first. I grabbed a piece of tissue spitting it out. My eyes were watery as I was finally capable of exchanging looks with her. Her light grey eyes were examining me in concern.

“Now I finally am thanks” I said smiling faintly. Preoccupied by not trying choke I hadn’t paid attention to the other guys and Daniella who stood surrounded our table.

“It’s always been hard for Luke to admit it, but he really is clumsy as hell” Ashton laughed putting his tray of meal aside so that he wouldn’t drop his food.

I glared at Ashton as I felt my cheeks reheat. This was just awkward. Awkwardness seemed to stalk me, especially when I was trying to make a decent first impression towards new people I met. I awkwardly scratched the back of my head laughing halfheartedly.

Trying to focus on my hunger rather than the embarrassing scene I had just brought on to my future touring group, I continued to eat from my Big Mac meal, and more carefully. However, the feeling of relief only lasted for a moment as Michael opened his mouth.

“So about that Swedish Viking thing…” he started, shooting a grin at me before continuing on his story: “Luke and I were just discussing the difficulty of pronouncing Swedish names” 

Before I could object someone else had already understood whose Swedish name it was all about. “It’s Thea” The girl said as she rested her chin in her palm smiling at me. Her sudden weird accent when she said her name couldn’t stop me from grinning.

This tour could be… interesting.

***

After finishing our meals we went out to the main entrance of the airport where Brian was. His face bright red in fury just like the color of a tomato faced us.

“Brian what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Not only are they late…” Brian growled, probably referring to the rest of the tour management as we’ve been waiting for. “…they just told me we’re short on buses.”

Glancing down on his impatient non-stopping tipping foot, I gulped hoping I wouldn’t sleep in the trunk of a car instead of the usual bunk-bed in a tour bus.

The girls still remained silent instead of reacting to the bad news. Their faces were both disoriented as they gazed outside the glass walls, bewildered by all the screaming fans outside that were held back by the guards.

“Isn’t it awesome as hell?” I heard Calum whisper to them behind me. “Look, there’s a fan there holding a sign with your name on it!”

“Wow… that’s so cool” Daniella answered as her jaw dropped. Small town girls like us do have fans on the other side of the planet after all” Thea shook her head, also amazed by the fact that there were not only fans waiting for us.

Brian took the lead exiting the building and we tagged along. I smiled and greeted our American fans taking selfies with them before I raced our manager who had already entered the big van where I supposed we all were supposed to fit in, even Thea and Daniella.

“So what does this mean? Is the other bus stolen or what?” I asked, trying to head back to the important subject as I fastened my seat belt.

“Well this won’t affect you four since it’s the girls’ one” Our manager sighed, ignoring my second unreasonable question.

Before I could even phrase the words in my mind, someone else insisted on proposing the idea me, and probably the rest of the band, avoided to ask. “They could sleep in our bus!” Ashton smiled happily to the girls who were sitting next to him in the back seats of the van.

Dammit Ashton, why are you always this intrusive, even with strangers? As if they’d accept that “kind offer” of his. I don’t know if I’d want to be sleeping with 4 sweaty, loud and creepy teenage lads.

“Okay…” Brian raised an eyebrow in … “Not what I had in mind but if you girls are okay with it…”

I saw Thea who glanced at her sister. I could tell by the small frown on her face that she was not fully comfortable with the question. Daniella on the other hand, nodded in approval. “Yeah sure why not!”

She threw an assuring composure back at Thea who immediately seemed to drop her concerns. Thea seemed from what I could tell, trusting and loyal to her older sister since she didn’t even question the choice Daniella made at all.

How come she is so cool with this though? Then again, maybe they’re just as chilled and laid-back as us four. I kept a neutral composure as I followed buildings and people we drove past with my eyes. Honestly though, I secretly felt pleased with their decision.