Begin

Jung Hoseok

She built a friend.

She built me.

She was a perfect girl, no, she was perceived as a perfect girl, not until she committed a big mistake.

She was sweet, and she loves cuddles, she likes purple and pastel colors.

She loves to collect teddy bears she set her eyes on.

She has a heart of gold that no one else sees.

She has wavy brown hair, and almond eyes that seem to be captivating, displayed with her sensitive pinkish lips.

She built me early in her age, around two, we played together in her mind. In her dreams, I was always there, waiting for her to come and play with me again.

She built me. She imagined me.

I know that time, she was a genius. She answered questions that are two years advance from her age, yet she didnt know.

Her body was sculpted to be flawless, as well. A strong little girl, she was. I took care of her, like she was my little sister.

But that has restrictions.

I am just built. I cannot go out of the world she lives. But strange enough I have my own mind and my own memories. She created me.

Years later, problems flood theirselves to her.

The nine years old her received a complaint by a teacher. I know what happened. Her eyes bore into her mother's, curious why she was fuming mad. She opened her lips to ask, "What did they say?"

The mother explained that her grades went extremely low because she speak like a baby. But her voice, for me, was always natural like that, why were those teachers so...infuriating? A nine year old speak like how she speaks.

"They advised you to change the way you speak because it annoys them."

The mother said, giving her a disappointed look. I heard her thoughts. How she was disappointed in herself. She made a promise to herself.

I want my parents to be happy.

I promise me I will be Rank 1 when I graduate.

She whispered in her thoughts that only I, heard.

The next month, Her mother sent a complain yet again, why was her grades went incredibly low yet she gave effort in everything - which I highly agree to, her dreams were nothing but oblivion she chose to cage herself into - until she made her parents proud. I cannot enter that black void, not until she let me in.

But she didnt.

A month passed and she received the news she was Rank 7, her head was hung low, she tried to process everything inside her mind. Once again, I was the only one who heard her silent whimpers.

"I did what I could. "

"Yet all I did was disappoint them."

She cried.

An hour. Two hours. She did not speak a word.

Her heart was pure. She wanted the best out of everyone. She want to make them all happy. That way, she was also happy. She doesnt want to see their disappointed gazes, it breaks her. And I was the only one who noticed a fracture in her soul.

Those disappointed gazes...made her soul broke.

Not just her heart,

But her soul.

Three hours. None. Her mind was blank. All around me was black. The darkest of black. I was inside her mind. But her mind was still blank and nothing can be seen around me.

"We settled it," I heard her mother's voice. "They re-calculated everthing infront of me. Its as if they purposely brought you to low. You were the rightful rank one."

A smile appeared in her face and I can see everything she imagined once again. For a minute there, I was so lost.

Thankful.

Blessed.

She thank the Lord in her mind.

I knew those whispers inside the black void was her.

"Lord, please make me Rank One, so i can make mommy happy."

"Lord please make me a perfect girl so that everyone will like me in my school."

But those words started to eat her mentally.

"WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!"

"She is soooo slutty!"

"BITCH!"

"Youre useless! Worthless!"

"Go do us a favor and die!"

"Its better off without you existing."

"You scum!"

And for most of those years...

I was the only one in this world who heard her silent screams.

A/N: Were doing the PoV like that, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Hobi is a ball of sunshine so i think its rightful to give him this plot, please vote if you like it. This is only the preview or prologue, please tune in for the next chapters!

-English is not my first language, do excuse the grammars and spelling!

-In Asia, many parents are like "hers"

-Suicide warning

Thank you for reading this and stay tuned!

♡☆♡